No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone taking JVR over T Brown now? I know it wasn’t a great night for forwards, but by god he’s lumbering and fumbly.

And will be keen to see how Ben Hobbs looks this weekend … he’s very much a work in progress.

JVR and Hobbs were our two biggest draft misses of recent years according to these BF boards … right now I’m very happy we chose Gibcus and Brown over those two plonkers.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t think dangerous tackle frees should be paid unless it’s blatantly obvious and the bloke is out cold. More often than not the umps get it completely wrong, the MRO can deal with the players if it’s borderline.
Collingwood players need not apply!

Anyone taking JVR over T Brown now? I know it wasn’t a great night for forwards, but by god he’s lumbering and fumbly.

And will be keen to see how Ben Hobbs looks this weekend … he’s very much a work in progress.

JVR and Hobbs were our two biggest draft misses of recent years according to these BF boards … right now I’m very happy we chose Gibcus and Brown over those two plonkers.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
JVR played a lot of the game in the ruck FFS . I think he should be a target to use solely as a forward and get some of the weight back off his fat arse he is currently running with .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was watching it and it's hard to believe how much they let go when it should have been a Dee's free and how they pounced on it when it went the Blues way. If it was a soccer game there would be riots over this.
the cfl are cheating right infront of our eyes and rubbing our faces in it

5 blooze games won by the umpires

umpires should not be a factor in this game, bringing in the stand rule and 4th umpire has enabled them to cheat to all time levels. every second game is directly decided by umpiring

which body governs sport corruption in this country or are they in on it too ?

the cfl are cheating right infront of our eyes and rubbing our faces in it

5 blooze games won by the umpires

umpires should not be a factor in this game, bringing in the stand rule and 4th umpire has enabled them to cheat to all time levels. every second game is directly decided by umpiring

which body governs sport corruption in this country or are they in on it too ?
The ARC adjudication , prior opportunity , dangerous tackle , deliberate out of bounce , within the zone 50 .

All used when it suits and let go when it doesn’t .

AFL has not become a member of sports integratory Australia .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back