No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

North are trying to lose because they don't want to lose pick #1 to us imo
They'll have to try a damn lot harder to lose to us atm.

Narm mate.

Love the indigenous round and everything it stands for but absolutely HATE the name changes. Woke bullshit.
I really like it - just a really small gesture. You'd have to be a total snowflake to take offense to it, which I know we're not short of in this country.

In Ireland they have all their street/town names in traditional Irish just underneath the English versions as a way to preserve their history and it's great. We should do the same here or we'll end up losing it forever.

I see Melbourne got beaten by West Coast by 35 points. The Eagles will be no pushover during their rebuild years especially when they play at Optus Stadium.

Remember when a lot of Melbourne supporters on Bigfooty said after the Dee's won the 2021 Premeirship, the Dee's would be a "Dynasty Team". So far they haven't shown it yet.

As I always say, and don't you forget this: "Good teams win Premierships, great teams win multiple Premierships in quick time"

Brisbane Lions: 2001, 2002 & 2003.

Geelong: 2007, 2009 & 2011.

Hawthorn: 2013, 2014 & 2015.

Richmond: 2017, 2019 & 2020.

Brisbane Lions & Hawthorn won 3 Premierships in a row. Richmond won 3 Premierships in 4 years (including back-to-back) and Geelong won 3 Premierships in 5 years.

Teams like those don't come around very often.

I see Melbourne got beaten by West Coast by 35 points. The Eagles will be no pushover during their rebuild years especially when they play at Optus Stadium.

Remember when a lot of Melbourne supporters on Bigfooty said after the Dee's won the 2021 Premeirship, the Dee's would be a "Dynasty Team". So far they haven't shown it yet.

As I always say, and don't you forget this: "Good teams win Premierships, great teams win multiple Premierships in quick time"

Brisbane Lions & Hawthorn won 3 Premierships in a row. Richmond won 3 Premierships in 4 years (including back-to-back) and Geelong won 3 Premierships in 5 years.

cats cant be a dynasty no back to back

cats cant be a dynasty no back to back

In my opinion the term "Dynasty" can be interpreted a number of ways in terms of how a team achieves it. Winning Premierships in quick time is a "Dynasty"...Geelong won 3 Premeirships in 5 years, to me in my opinion that's good enough to be a "Dynasty".....that's still meeting the criteria of "winning multiple Premierships in quick time".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my opinion the term "Dynasty" can be interpreted a number of ways in terms of how a team achieves it. Winning Premierships in quick time is a "Dynasty"...Geelong won 3 Premeirships in 5 years, to me in my opinion that's good enough to be a "Dynasty".....that's still meeting the criteria of "winning multiple Premierships in quick time".
No back to back makes it the shittest dynasty ever. Equal to the Saints DVD dynasty run imo.

No back-to-back = No dynasty.

They'll have to try a damn lot harder to lose to us atm.

I really like it - just a really small gesture. You'd have to be a total snowflake to take offense to it, which I know we're not short of in this country.

In Ireland they have all their street/town names in traditional Irish just underneath the English versions as a way to preserve their history and it's great. We should do the same here or we'll end up losing it forever.
Agree. I think it's cool, nice to learn about the traditional names.

How soft do you have to be to get all upset about a name changing for one game lol

Once every 5 years it seems

Remove this Banner Ad

Back