No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s still a legend. Had a few chats with him over the last few years. Champion bloke and a great Richmond man. Brothers just got to earn a living post giving everything to the club for 15 odd years. Give the great man a spell.
did he say he hates the cfl/umps

any falcon ute in same boat

cant kill em
saw one die a gorgeous one night

mate had a country pack ute, dropped the revs wrong moment and went into a gutter sideways, one of the wheels didn't steer anymore, so he cracked the irrits and sold it to another mate real cheap

the other mate is polish he finds out its just a ball joint and tie rod end and gets it fixed for 200 bucks

then he gloats at my mate how he was stupid to still it to him so cheap and really rubbing it in, well little did the pole know but the maori mate was having a shyte time in life at that point so he just gets up didn't say a word and leaves the squat

I'm like ooo i seen that look before i run out after him couldn't see him it was night, then i remember where the ute was parked i run down there and booommmm fugn fireball he was like too late cuz and laughed, we just walked back to the squat and he rubbed it in to the pole that his prized cheap great ute he just emptied a jerry all over and chucked a match on is on fire cuz you feelin all gloaty now, was hilarious

He’s still a legend. Had a few chats with him over the last few years. Champion bloke and a great Richmond man. Brothers just got to earn a living post giving everything to the club for 15 odd years. Give the great man a spell.
Never said he's not a great bloke. Just never speaks up about the treatment we cop even though he's got a voice to do so. Doesn't want to rock the boat even 1%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

steven may playing worse than Dylan Grimes did last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back