No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

/
Does anyone else think Karen Cornes goes out of his way to just be a dick?

187488967_823901638563232_5084185423225862884_n.jpg

Tigers living rent free. He can safely be ignored.

I think you need to actually go through all the top 3 picks of the past 2 decades and re-consider your comment. around 50% of them won a premiership or at least played in a Grand Final.

A huge chunk of others won multiple All-Australians, B&F's, Brownlows.

Only thing that *s that stat up is the a huge chunk of them were chosen by the Gold Coast who burned assets.

Also, the only multiple Norm Smith Medalist of the past 30 years were also both TOP 3 picks.

Since the year 2000 onwards draft pick-1 has played in 5 flags.

Pick 2: has played in 10 flags.

Pick 3 : 9 flags.

Pick 4: 4 flags

Pick 5: 7 flags.

Pick 6: 2 flags

Pick 7: 16 flags

Pick 8: 4 flags

Pick 9: 10 flags

Pick 10: 2 flags

Pick 11: 7 flags

Pick 12: 10 flags

Pick 13: 7 flags

Pick 14: 7 flags

Pick 15: 7 flags

Pick 16: 3 flags

Pick 17: 6 flags

Pick 18: 3 flags

Pick 19: 6 flags

Pick 20: 2 flags

*pick 26 = 8 x flags

So perhaps we should trade pick 10( just 2 x flags) for pick 26 (8 x flags) this draft, as that pick seems to be the key to flag success!

Of course the higher your picks the better the odds of a quality player. And we should try to get as many high picks as we can, I’m not disputing that.

But picks 1-10 have won 69 flags, and picks 11-20 have won 58 flags. FWIW picks 21-30 have won 45 flags. Picks 31-40 have won 52 flags.

So we really shouldn’t lose sleep over where our picks land … other things like development, coaching and culture and far more important to success.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yep. I'm more interested in the club showing some public strength & pride than politely asking their masters to be nicer to them behind closed doors. If the club is asking for questions on the umpiring, how about you inform the members, you know..... the people who pay the bills, support the club and losing their ******* minds in the stands watching us get raped with sawdust for lube each week?

Club has become a meek IMO. It's weird - most clubs develop arrogance after success. We developed politeness & a tendency to be incredibly agreeable no matter how poorly we get treated.

"Compliant" is how i would describe the current Richmond. Who wants to ******* support that?

Well to answer your question, you wouldn’t want to support that. In fact I don’t think you’ve ever supported the Tiges. Came on board after all the glory and just shitcanned when it was easy to do so.
Dynasties fade, it’s a cycle. But those us who lived thru the down times had a freakin ball for 4 years.
And still enjoy watching the growth of the kids and celebrating the careers of our legends.
Being positive is a better way to live. Try it.

I've said it before, but when are one of the FOUR umpires going to stand in line with the mark (behind or in front) and call immediately when someone runs off their line when shooting for goal?

It's farcical, the kicker can be level with the mark and the player on the mark is still rooted to the ground because of no play-on call.
I will add to this, that if the siren has gone to end the quarter or the game, the umpires forensically analyse the player to make sure they don’t run off their line.

All shots for goal should get the same treatment. And, really, the same should apply every time someone is standing the mark anywhere on the ground.

Umpires need to police it and act on it, immediately.

You have no proof at all they have done this. It's cute you are pretending you do, but you don't.

Doing it publicly is, by far, the best way to get a result. What is the actual point of pointing it out to them privately except avoiding a fine?

Know why they fine you for doing it publicly? Because they don't like the negative pressure it creates.

Ever heard the saying of a tree falling in the woods & no one around to hear it? That would be Richmond complaining to the AFL about the 3 years of ******* disgraceful treatment the supporters have copped due to bias and directed rule changes and officiating to bring the club to its knee's - which is where we are right now.

but anyway - i dont believe for a single second you have any worthwhile "intel" on it. Just making an argument for the sake of it. If the club is doing it privately, then they are a softer utensil then i ever dreamed we would be.
and add to that if it is getting done privately it aint faaarken getting anywhere

View attachment 1974340

******* Wankley stupid campaigner
geezuz this campaigner is an agenda driving ass hat,the games in worse shape ever,possibly worse than 2021.
this is the same campaigner along with that uther nut, Kornhole,that pushed the clot shot daily on air back in 2021 with both having absolutely NFI WTF they were on abt whilst taking the $$$,Wankley should be behind bars imo for soliciting,hes a hecking rat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geezuz this campaigner is an agenda driving ass hat,the games in worse shape ever,possibly worse than 2021.
this is the same campaigner along with that uther nut, Kornhole,that pushed the clot shot daily on air back in 2021 with both having absolutely NFI WTF they were on abt whilst taking the $$$,Wankley should be behind bars imo for soliciting,hes a *ing rat
i hear on 3aw theres a new shot coming out "one time only" and done for life

seems legit

it took kanes mummy 5 washes to get the poo stains out after big bad barry eyeballed him.
View attachment 1975668
He sees the flaws in players because he lives with them everyday of his own life

The campaigner who would be more than loaded now and probably pulling in at least 700k per year, bought his kid a rust bucket car to drive around in. Absolute death trap, doesn't have an empathetic and caring bone in his body, not even for his own kids safety.

A bitter bitter little man

He sees the flaws in players because he lives with them everyday of his own life

The campaigner who would be more than loaded now and probably pulling in at least 700k per year, bought his kid a rust bucket car to drive around in. Absolute death trap, doesn't have an empathetic and caring bone in his body, not even for his own kids safety.

A bitter bitter little man
what car did he buy his kid ?

Since the year 2000 onwards draft pick-1 has played in 5 flags.

Pick 2: has played in 10 flags.

Pick 3 : 9 flags.

Pick 4: 4 flags

Pick 5: 7 flags.

Pick 6: 2 flags

Pick 7: 16 flags

Pick 8: 4 flags

Pick 9: 10 flags

Pick 10: 2 flags

Pick 11: 7 flags

Pick 12: 10 flags

Pick 13: 7 flags

Pick 14: 7 flags

Pick 15: 7 flags

Pick 16: 3 flags

Pick 17: 6 flags

Pick 18: 3 flags

Pick 19: 6 flags

Pick 20: 2 flags

*pick 26 = 8 x flags

So perhaps we should trade pick 10( just 2 x flags) for pick 26 (8 x flags) this draft, as that pick seems to be the key to flag success!

Of course the higher your picks the better the odds of a quality player. And we should try to get as many high picks as we can, I’m not disputing that.

But picks 1-10 have won 69 flags, and picks 11-20 have won 58 flags. FWIW picks 21-30 have won 45 flags. Picks 31-40 have won 52 flags.

So we really shouldn’t lose sleep over where our picks land … other things like development, coaching and culture and far more important to success.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We need to grab picks 2,3,9,12 & 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Back