Mar 14, 2004
ESSENDON
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
ESSENDON
NOT including your own team.

1. Richmond Vs Brisbane - ramifications for the top 4

2. Western Bulldogs Vs Adelaide - Dogs to secure a place in the finals.

3. West Coast Vs Hawthorn - How will West Coast recover and respond after the 6pt loss to the Tigers today?

4. Geelong Vs Carlton - Can the Blues cause a massive upset at the Cattery?

5. Port Adelaide Vs Fremantle - Port were a lock for finals, but it wasn't to be. Will this be a fizzer?

6. North Melbourne Vs Melbourne - How many for Ben Brown?

7. Gold Coast Vs GWS - Can the Suns add to the Giants recent run of losses?

8. Sydney Vs St Kilda - Not much to get excited for here unless Buddy gets up to play game 300.

1. Richmond v Brisbane - Minor Premiership on the line for one club, Top 4 spot on the line for the other. If we see a game like we did this week that the two sides played in....oh boy.
2. Western Bulldogs v Adelaide - could well be an effective Top 8 play-off and in any case should be a fun game to watch
3. Essendon v Collingwood - Top 4 on the line for the Pies, Dons with an outside chance of a home final. Plus the last time they played had a lot of heat and controversy towards it.
4. West Coast v Hawthorn - former have a Top 4, even Top 2 spot on the line, latter need to win to give themselves a chance of playing finals.
5. Port v Fremantle - last game of the round so Port know what they need to do (if they can) to make the 8, so the margin might be fun to watch in this case.
6. Geelong v Carlton - Carlton are fighting and Geelong need to win to remain a chance of grabbing the Minor Premiership
7. Gold Coast v GWS - they couldn't lose this one, surely?
8. North v Melbourne - I've got nothing. Maybe Brown will kick another bag.

Richmond v Brisbane Lions

Gold Coast v GWS Giants

Geelong v Carlton
WCE Eagles v Hawthorn
Port Power v Dockers

Last edited:
1 Richmond v Brisbane as it’ll dictate where we finish.

2 Dogs v Crows as I Hope crows win and get into the 8 as the dogs worry me. That won’t happen coz the dogs will win the flag from 7th again.

3 North v Dees I have a bet on Brown to win the Coleman

4 Eagles v Hawks

5 Pies v Dons

6 Port v Freo

7 Sydney v St Kilda

8 GC v GWS

Richmond vs Brisbane - top of the ladder vs Tigers at their fortress, so much for both teams to play for, don't know what to really expect.

Collingwood vs Essendon - one team playing for possible top 4, another to lock 7tb spot and for pride. Actually feel it could be competitive if Bombers bring the form they had a month ago. Has massive implications for the Eagles if we somehow can't get over Hawthorn.

Geelong vs Carlton - will probably be a stinking game, but interested because of the faint chance the Blues upset the Cats, which of course would mean top 2 for us if we win.

Bulldogs vs Adelaide - hope the Dogs can lock in a spot of the 8. I feel it could be one-sided, but who knows.

Don't have much interest in the others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back