Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Voss not even coaching from the bench anymore. Goes into hiding like a little gutter rat when they're losing.
I love when they pan to him and he's just sitting there looking completely clueless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did actually ask ChatGTP:-

To win a game of football, Carlton could focus on strategic gameplay, effective ball movement, strong defense, and capitalizing on scoring opportunities. They could also analyze opponents' weaknesses and adapt their tactics accordingly. Coaching staff and players need to work together cohesively to execute their game plan effectively.
Pretty damning critique I’d say 😂

The good news is Sydney are close to full strength so we question if they can hold this form all the way to September and/or if the injuries start to mount.

The bad news is the two major players missing in Mills and McCartin will only strengthen them if they stay relatively injury free.

The good news is Sydney are close to full strength so we question if they can hold this form all the way to September and/or if the injuries start to mount.

The bad news is the two major players missing in Mills and McCartin will only strengthen them if they stay relatively injury free.
They've got to squeeze Parker in too.

I start watching again and the blues fkin score. Legit second time it’s happened tonight. Fmd universe, just let me watch 😭

Remove this Banner Ad

Back