Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong have lost 13.8%

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Quite believable really. We lost rounds zero and one to two two of the best sides going around, then had a stinker against stkilda then immediately redeemed ourselves against last years grand finalist on their turf. Haven’t done a lot wrong since the stkilda game.
Yep, I expected to lose the Giants game tbh, was a bit surprised with the Swans game & thought the Saints game was a complete outlier, it was comical, we were so fumbly & off.

As soon as we brought the pressure & gang tackling, everything changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s something gloriously satisfying about watching Geelong being humiliated. They sit clearly atop of my most despised list. I’m looking forward to Chris Scott’s whiney, pouty, sulky press conference as the cherry on top.

Enjoy the long, miserable flight home, Ollie!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Such a weird mix of attributes. 201cms, 74kgs, and incredible skills and agility

He's the AFL's version of Paul Crouch:

Yep, I expected to lose the Giants game tbh, was a bit surprised with the Swans game & thought the Saints game was a complete outlier, it was comical, we were so fumbly & off.

As soon as we brought the pressure & gang tackling, everything changed.
We actually beat the Giants on the Melbourne Football Club metric of ‘expected score’.

We’re a little stiff the AFL awarded them the 4 points IMO.

I know what’s wrong with Geelong. It’s the ‘Ollie’ curse, and it happened when that simpering childish traitor went panting back to the club he loved - and discarded us. And we got screwed in the trade.

Also know as ‘karma’.

The other more scientific explanation is that Geelong don’t have a midfield, rely too heavily on a few, and encountered an acclimatised Suns who were literally ‘hot’ and primed to play in the ‘foreign’ Top End environment.

Poor Geelong.

Not really.

Cats midfield is awful.
I only switched the game on in the last quarter after checking the scores. The first thing I saw was Gold Coast win the centre clearance, effortlessly run it into their forward line and kick a goal straight away. Looked like a training exercise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back