Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I just went through the ladder, and there is a case to be made that it's a bottom 4 midfield in the comp. It will be hard for them to win any finals with their midfield, IMO.
They’d be itching to get Dangerfield back in. Wasn’t their talk of experimenting with Stewart in the centre too? I know it was somewhere else on the ground other than backline.

I know what’s wrong with Geelong. It’s the ‘Ollie’ curse, and it happened when that simpering childish traitor went panting back to the club he loved - and discarded us. And we got screwed in the trade.

Also know as ‘karma’.

The other more scientific explanation is that Geelong don’t have a midfield, rely too heavily on a few, and encountered an acclimatised Suns who were literally ‘hot’ and primed to play in the ‘foreign’ Top End environment.

Poor Geelong.

Not really.
hopefully Ollie never wins a flag in his career. Could already have one under his belt with more to come.

I know what’s wrong with Geelong. It’s the ‘Ollie’ curse, and it happened when that simpering childish traitor went panting back to the club he loved - and discarded us. And we got screwed in the trade.

Also know as ‘karma’.

The other more scientific explanation is that Geelong don’t have a midfield, rely too heavily on a few, and encountered an acclimatised Suns who were literally ‘hot’ and primed to play in the ‘foreign’ Top End environment.

Poor Geelong.

Not really.

Ollie’s mum just made it all better by making his favourite boiled egg and soldiers. No crusts. Even brought out the special cup.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ollie’s mum just made it all better by making his favourite boiled egg and soldiers. No crusts. Even brought out the special cup.

Ollie's the tough one of the go home pair. He just needs to be close to his mum. Poor little Tanner Bruhn always looks like he's about to cry and needs a cuddle from mum.

Interesting result for us

If we beat Adelaide it’s a fantastic result for our Top 4 chances

Lose to Adelaide and it kicks us out of the 8
With Freo away coming up this win is essential and if we don’t win then beating freo becomes non negotiable.

I look at the season in blocks and we should win all four including last weeks game. Three out of four an absolute minimum. Two out of four would be bad. Winning all four will place us ideally ahead of a tougher run starting with Melbourne.

Yep, I expected to lose the Giants game tbh, was a bit surprised with the Swans game & thought the Saints game was a complete outlier, it was comical, we were so fumbly & off.

As soon as we brought the pressure & gang tackling, everything changed.

After losing to the Saints and starting 0-3, Fly reminded everyone that they have to apply pressure.

lil-yachty-drake.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ollie had to choose which egg cup, and after much deliberation (about as long as he took in deciding to leave us), he picked the platypus cup on the end.

Mum was very pleased with his choice.

IMG_4203.jpeg

Also know as ‘karma’.

Poor Geelong.

Not really.
Was thinking of you and Mr Park last night.:)

Ollie had to choose which egg cup, and after much deliberation (about as long as he took in deciding to leave us), he picked the platypus cup on the end.

Mum was very pleased with his choice.

View attachment 1991108
Mum doesn't bring out the Bunnykins cup anymore because Ollie kept tipping it over to look at the fornicating rabbits underneath.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back