Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if the loyal Blues 'supporters' will start verbally abusing Voss and the players at games again?

THE EMBLEM

Myself personally, I’m looking forward to grown men skipping work just so they can go to watch their Blues train and ‘eyeball’ them.

Maybe I'll pop down to a Blues training session this week. Could be fun!
Why would you voluntarily go to that scrap heap known as Ikon Park?

I’ve been there for a few AFLW games and it’s a pain in the backside to get to, I’m baffled as to how it was done when men’s games were there

Also last time I was there for the AFLW semi we walked past the Carlton trophy cabinet and the display cases and the cups were gathering dust lol. All those renovations and it still looks run down

I think the Blues injuries are being over played. A number of their outs played against us in previous seasons when we cleaned their clock. Motlop, Martin, Fogarty and Cunningham are good solid players but not stand out better than those they will replace. Even Cerra seems more bark than bite and he played against us and was ineffective. Saad is a player who can make a difference but they have their best midfield bar Cerra and they had a full compliment against us. Their two matchwinners up front have played every game. Weitering has been healthy this year.

Why would you voluntarily go to that scrap heap known as Ikon Park?

I’ve been there for a few AFLW games and it’s a pain in the backside to get to, I’m baffled as to how it was done when men’s games were there

Also last time I was there for the AFLW semi we walked past the Carlton trophy cabinet and the display cases and the cups were gathering dust lol. All those renovations and it still looks run down
I've only been there once. From memory it was for a VFL grand final in the early 2000s.

I almost went down when our VFL team played Carlton there this year. Like you said though, pain in the arse to get to. 🤣

I've only been there once. From memory it was for a VFL grand final in the early 2000s.

I almost went down when our VFL team played Carlton there this year. Like you said though, pain in the arse to get to. 🤣
that ground is in a shit place, much like their club atm

Carlton's injury list is so overblown. No stars missing, about 4 or 5 best 22 locks missing. The rest are s**t players that are just interchangeable with the other s**t players that make up their bottom 10 players.

Sydney are looking great on the other hand.
We've had more talent out than they have recently: JDG, Elliott, Titch, Beau, Checkers, McStay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Blues injuries are being over played. A number of their outs played against us in previous seasons when we cleaned their clock. Motlop, Martin, Fogarty and Cunningham are good solid players but not stand out better than those they will replace. Even Cerra seems more bark than bite and he played against us and was ineffective. Saad is a player who can make a difference but they have their best midfield bar Cerra and they had a full compliment against us. Their two matchwinners up front have played every game. Weitering has been healthy this year.
Their two matchwinners are their biggest problem. They are too predictable everytime they go forward. It's become a big problem because they demand the ball too much. Let's hope they never fix it

There was a train line there back in the day

My favourite part of the night was Crazy Vossy moving his 2 key forwards to the backline in the 3rd quarter. Stroke of genius that one 🤣

Next favourite was bobble head Owies doing the usual cheapie goal and screaming in the fans faces on the fence and then disappearing like it was September.
Owies makes Papley look like the worlds most popular man by comparison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back