Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

So what are the chances that West Coast Eagles turn into the reincarnation of the 1980s Hawks?

Waterman back cause for a fool’s hope?

giphy.gif

The Wiz is a bit of a fizz.
Nah. It’s very early days and I personally reckon he looks bloody talented and is doing everything well except kicking accurately for goal, which I suspect is partially a big stage nerves/yips thing for the kid.

Check back in a couple years and I reckon you’d fine we’ll all be singing his praises.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some gold on their board:

Lol remember how I said Ken would revert to type and sit on the bench with his puffer jacket fondling his balls after showing energy in geelong?

Yep. He is a ******* parasite.

Nah. It’s very early days and I personally reckon he looks bloody talented and is doing everything well except kicking accurately for goal, which I suspect is partially a big stage nerves/yips thing for the kid.

Check back in a couple years and I reckon you’d fine we’ll all be singing his praises.
He's going to be a gun

I was specifically referring to his goal kicking .. he kicks like he's never kicked a football before.

I can only comment on what he's currently doing 😆 Not what he may or may not do in years to come. And 'currently' the Wiz is a fizz. Imo.

I keep hearing about Dylan Moore being a good player and yet every time I watch him he’s basically useless?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back