Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really sorry to hear that about your son. I have never done an ACL but have played with quite a few who have. Naughton's looked like it bent both ways and maybe even some damage at the back. Maybe he's done similar to Begg and damaged everything but the ACL.

Thanks Mate. Yeah, just bad luck. He’s had the recon surgery this week and will soon get into the rehab. It’s a long time out but he’s got a great attitude and will get through it.

They’re sounding optimistic about Naughton, which is great.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

My son did his ACL a fortnight ago in a tackle that looked virtually identical to Naughton’s. Hopefully he gets a better outcome.

I’m taking it on face value that BT has said it’s not an ACL, but you are correct in that I would say MCL is a lay down misère and the ACL is far from out of the woods.

Thanks Mate. Yeah, just bad luck. He’s had the recon surgery this week and will soon get into the rehab. It’s a long time out but he’s got a great attitude and will get through it.

They’re sounding optimistic about Naughton, which is great.

Just tell him to do everything the doctors tell him. It's not just his footy future he needs to look after. He sounds like he's going to do that anyway

Just tell him to do everything the doctors tell him. It's not just his footy future he needs to look after. He sounds like he's going to do that anyway
I never hurt my knee playing footy, but I did hurt it jumping over a fence half cut to take a short cut through the local lawn bowls.

Watched the first half but had to stop
Dogs were looking alright but inaccuracies in front of goal costly.

What happened in the third quarter. From the worm looks like that’s where they lost it.

I hate Sydney. They’re always so looked after because the only way you get anyone in Sydney interested is by having them successful. They don’t do it on their own.

Hope Naughton isn’t an ACL.

That Naughton tackle looked so much like the hip drops you see in the NRL.

Pity about the silly free near the end. Looked fine in real time.
A tackle that the NFL has banned after it "analysed more than 20,000 tackles over the past two seasons and determined that this specific technique causes lower extremity injuries at a rate 20 times higher than other tackles, resulting in an unacceptable risk to player health and safety."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back