Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannot believe some commentators are defending Cripps. Staggering.
The AFL is so poor at setting standard and sticking to clear principles.
Are they protecting the head or not? This is totally unnecessary head contact by a player who wanted to physically hit a guy who didn't have the ball yet. Beyond careless. Commentators are full of it , as usual. So patronised to have to listen to this peanut gallery mob justice every week.

Are they protecting the head or not? This is totally unnecessary head contact by a player who wanted to physically hit a guy who didn't have the ball yet. Beyond careless. Commentators are full of it , as usual. So patronised to have to listen to this peanut gallery mob justice every week.
Cripps is a media darling so the mental gymnastics are nauseating

If you think theyā€™re delusional you need to read the Princess Park board.

Yeah i was sure that would come up. Lucky that helped us with Maynard earlier this year. :rolleyes:
This oneā€™s definitely worse than Maynardā€™s, too. Maynard, if I recall correctly, was going for the ball, made contact with the ball, was a glancing blow to the head and was not responsible for the concussion (which was about the head hitting the ground).

bloody joke if he gets off
theres a million ways he could have contested the play without literally knocking a bloke out
concussion is bloody serious and afl will live to regret it if it doesnt stamp it out

bloody joke if he gets off
theres a million ways he could have contested the play without literally knocking a bloke out
concussion is bloody serious and afl will live to regret it if it doesnt stamp it out
He'll get off. The AFL are like an open *n book sometimes. Big name player, media coverage, finals on the line. Cleared

The AFL will lose all credibility from my eyes their mitigation of the risks of head high injuries if Cripps gets off for a more non-footballing action than Maynard. At the time I accepted due to the impacts of concussion of long-term health that even acts like Maynard could be suspendable, but in retrospect its so unfair if he gets 2 weeks while Rioli and Cripps (maybe) get off with nothing.

This oneā€™s definitely worse than Maynardā€™s, too. Maynard, if I recall correctly, was going for the ball, made contact with the ball, was a glancing blow to the head and was not responsible for the concussion (which was about the head hitting the ground).
vision of maynard's incident from about 30 second mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back