Religion Our Universe, Fine-Tuned for Life--Accident or Design?

Remove this Banner Ad

Psalms 90:2
“Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the productive land, from everlasting to everlasting, you are God.”

darth_timon:

Why? Because you say so?

It so happens that the Bible is inspired of God, and there is ample evidence to prove it.

NeutralZone
provide please

There is no point, it will just be more bible versus as 'proof". Chaps lie this don't do logical argument by the normal rules.
Despite what many think,I'm happy for there to be a big ol caring daddy beyond the clouds pulling the strings and more than occasionally being a complete and utter campaigner,I just require 1 irrefutable piece of evidence.
I know this type of believer,they knock on my door on Sundays every couple of months.
Occasionally I'm nice,occasionally I slice and dice 'em!

Despite what many think,I'm happy for there to be a big ol caring daddy beyond the clouds pulling the strings and more than occasionally being a complete and utter campaigner,I just require 1 irrefutable piece of evidence.
I know this type of believer,they knock on my door on Sundays every couple of months.
Occasionally I'm nice,occasionally I slice and dice 'em!

I can just picture you sitting down for a nice old Bible studies class Chelsea....That would make for some great viewing.....Oz's funniest home vids.

Tea & scones for the trifecta....Complete with doilies & tea cozies for the win.

I can just picture you sitting down for a nice old Bible studies class Chelsea....That would make for some great viewing.....Oz's funniest home vids.

Tea & scones for the trifecta....Complete with doilies & tea cozies for the win.
I like tea and scones,particularly in regional towns,nothing like a hot buttered scone with jam and whipped cream,sensational!

I like tea and scones,particularly in regional towns,nothing like a hot buttered scone with jam and whipped cream,sensational!

The Last Supper.....I like it.;)

Of course, during Easter, it's Hot Cross Buns....Ouch....Careful where you stick that cattle prod amigo.

When you consider the magnitude of the creation effort, it's a Shame the alleged god didn't provide the 'book' containing the 'word' as a an original work rather than what we have, secondary references or worse

Nah, teetotaler M8....No need for spirits when one is surrounded by the holy blessed spirit.....That's called the Passion of Christ.

Get-it-In-dia.
T h e y a r e m o s t l y H i n d u
Slow enough?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's unbelievable how the most basic of s**t that can be answered with a 30 second google search, still bamboozles people.

I did a double take and looked at the posting date, I presumed it was going to be 1867, but August 16th 2017!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back