Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hojuman

첫 번째 남자 대 남자
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I wonder what the future of the VFL is as a whole? I'm sure we're not the only AFL club feeling the pinch, which means that the VFL clubs would be too.

Preston / Bullants / Nthn. Blues outta business yeh ? Nth. Ballarat ? Port on their knees were rattling the tins. Frankston ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nj23

Debutant
Jan 24, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm imagining that our contract with Tasmania is playing a part in decision making. Lots of businesses are making hard decisions at the moment and I think this could be us preparing to not receive our payment from the Tasmania contract. I'm only guessing of course. I doubt we're the only club that's weighing up where to make savings, and we're certainly not the only business.

Horace

Premium Gold
Dec 2, 2001
Mitcham
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Fitzroy
Step 3: A North affiliated Tasmanian VFL side.
That was my first thought too.

However, while I understand their reasons, the Tasmanian Governments decision not to allow our game against Melbourne to go ahead at Blundstone, may not help relations at all. If that game had have remained as proposed, it could have been the first opportunity for us to play in front of a half decent crowd. Instead playing it in Adelaide is hardly much of an alternative.

Has an announcement been made yet where the other Tassie game is to be played?

Top Bottom