Prediction Pavlich will play 350 (barring injury ofc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh go away. Pav is actually having a good year all things considered (his age, our midfield getting pantsed and the terrible forward entries etc), go stick your Sam Rowes in a sack. These "not AFL standard" comments are total bullshit.

If you spoke to anyone on a Carlton board before Saturday night they would have told Sam Rowe is not AFL standard. Pav is an all time great up there with players like Riewlodt, Tredrea, Dermie, Richo etc and I am certain that if he knew Freo had changed paths (like Ross is now saying) and rebuilding he would not have played on in 2016.

If you spoke to anyone on a Carlton board before Saturday night they would have told Sam Rowe is not AFL standard. Pav is an all time great up there with players like Riewlodt, Tredrea, Dermie, Richo etc and I am certain that if he knew Freo had changed paths (like Ross is now saying) and rebuilding he would not have played on in 2016.
The other 21 on the ground on sunday did Pav absolutely no favours. He played an exceptional game under the circumstances with 10 tackles and competed hard all day with the likes of Danyle & co. bombing it in far and wide on his head. Don't get me wrong, Sam Rowe is substandard.. but it was hardly his doing - blanketing Pav, our players had more of a hand in that than Rowe did.

The other 21 on the ground on sunday did Pav absolutely no favours. He played an exceptional game under the circumstances with 10 tackles and competed hard all day with the likes of Danyle & co. bombing it in far and wide on his head. Don't get me wrong, Sam Rowe is substandard.. but it was hardly his doing - blanketing Pav, our players had more of a hand in that than Rowe did.

Well said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back