Toast Matthew Pavlich inducted to AFL Hall of Fame

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Still the greatest ever Docker and it will take one hell of a career for anyone to ever eclipse him from that standing.
The 2012 EF was and still is my first and only trip to the MCG. Watching Pav go beast mode and kick 6 in arguably our greatest ever performance is a highlight I will always remember.
6 time AA with the unique and rare feat of being selected as each of a defender, forward and mid. Well deserved Pav, I will certainly be having a celebratory beer tonight.

Still the greatest ever Docker and it will take one hell of a career for anyone to ever eclipse him from that standing.
The 2012 QF was and still is my first and only trip to the MCG. Watching Pav go beast mode and kick 6 in arguably our greatest ever performance is a highlight I will always remember.
6 time AAA with the unique and rare feat of being selected as each of a defender, forward and mid. Well deserved Pav, I will certainly be having a celebratory beer tonight.
First year eligible, absolute monty. Congrats Pav!!!

I like to think that I had a hand in it too...

Our most important player, period. Will always be the heart of soul of Freo and hopefully be there to hand the Premiership to our captain on the big day sooner than later.
I’ve never really thought about it but it would be downright scandalous if anyone other than Pav presents the cup if and when that day arrives.

First player inducted to only play at one club.

Loyal.

I think they meant first Freo player to have played the whole career with us which is no surprise considering the only other player we have had inducted is Belly.

So stoked with this, my all time favourite player and the reason why myself and probably 90% of other non-perth based supporters follow the Dockers

It hurts knowing he never got the premiership he deserved (hell I can barely look at photos from that week without being filled with disappointment) but I'm sure deep down what he did for the club is a greater achievement than he could have possibly asked for

So stoked with this, my all time favourite player and the reason why myself and probably 90% of other non-perth based supporters follow the Dockers

It hurts knowing he never got the premiership he deserved (hell I can barely look at photos from that week without being filled with disappointment) but I'm sure deep down what he did for the club is a greater achievement than he could have possibly asked for

I just hope that when we do win our first he can cast aside the feigned neutrality and go mental like Richo did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 2012 EF was and still is my first and only trip to the MCG. Watching Pav go beast mode and kick 6 in arguably our greatest ever performance is a highlight I will always remember.
6 time AA with the unique and rare feat of being selected as each of a defender, forward and mid. Well deserved Pav, I will certainly be having a celebratory beer tonight.
After watching many highlights and recounting all of his many accolades he is still the greatest in my opinion!

This was on my wedding night. We had a great day, snuck off to watch the Dockers win at the MCG and Pav kick 6 then had a great night. I'll certainly never forget it. Thanks for the memories Pav.

He was and is the greatest docker.
Played every third of the ground as AA.
Would have kicked a ton more goals if he wasn't carrying the midfeild for 10 years.
Criminaly underated over east, continually disrespected by the 7west media
Ultimate profesional and leader.
Well done pav
I was channel swapping to try to see as much Pav as possible. Great stories and acknowledgment from Channel 10 and 9. But I swear when I watched the Ch 7 sports report I saw no mention of the great man, that didn’t happen did it?

This was on my wedding night. We had a great day, snuck off to watch the Dockers win at the MCG and Pav kick 6 then had a great night. I'll certainly never forget it. Thanks for the memories Pav.
I had tickets but decided not to go as we had a newborn at home, so wife & I watch it as kids are going to sleep. At quarter time after Pav has done the business my wife looks at me and says "go". Before you can say Pavalenko I'm in a taxi fanging it up Nepean Hwy, get to the MCG just before half time. Great night indeed!!!

I was channel swapping to try to see as much Pav as possible. Great stories and acknowledgment from Channel 10 and 9. But I swear when I watched the Ch 7 sports report I saw no mention of the great man, that didn’t happen did it?
No the headline story was an interview with Shuey declaring he will play next year , My wife still has channel 7 on when I walked back into the living room and the short news headlines finished with Shuey will play on next year.
And at the end of the sport segment they whet our appetite by announcing that Natanui would be on tomorrow night .
Never change 7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back