Game Day Pear v Pussy, SCOMO v ALBO, it's on! (1:15pm SA time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a great day to catch up with Moons and Scarlo and that.
Oh yeh, youse work hardery but someone's gotta win, see you at quarter time.

Confident we get a win today. Our midfield should be dominant with Hayes having his best game thus far.

As long as we get first use out of the Center our forwards should have space to move in.

If they nullify our clearance work could be a long day though.

Pear by 17pts.

(Ken to proclaim victory and we lose to Essendon next week)

Gonna get me a democracy sausage, then get on a train to Geebung and watch it all fall apart. Let's go!
For anyone heading to the game, check the VLine website.
Trains are out for half the trip to Geelong with slow coaches replacing them.

Looks like a lovely sunny afternoon for the football. I think Port can win and will win. I don't think they have won at Kardinia since Dom's winner back in 2007?? A bit has gone on since then for both clubs. That was Kev 07 then, the last time Labor beat an incumbent Lib govt in an election which happens about as often as Port winning in Geelong too. Could be one of those rare days.

A season defining game. It’s either:

1- “We’re back, baby!”
or
2- A season of catch up.

It will be even through the midfield, their tall forwards will kick the usual half a dozen between them. Everything will depend on (a) the quality of our forward entries and (b) our accuracy in front of goal. If we cant find space inside 50, we are doomed.

The key stat for the match will be intercept marks- if we blaze inside 50, Stewart and Blicavs will kill us. If Aliir can pick off Cameron and Hawkins bound balls, happy days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's like we are on the way to the executioner looking for a way to escape. Sam Hayes is Robin Hood and Rozee is Little John. They rescue us or its season over.

Win and I think we make the 8 (and the club talks up how well Ken did despite injuries).

Lose and I think that's season over and we finish somewhere pointless around 10th (and the club talks up how well Ken did despite injuries).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back