People with 'sources' - a chance at 'I told you so'

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh and my Mum knows a lady who owns a cat that goes to a cat daycare facility that Daniel Talia's cat goes to. The cat told her cat that we would win the prelim by 34 points. I will be able to say I told you so soon. The cat also said that speeding was wrong regardless of the reason.
Old news mate. Already knew that.:drunk:

Think I've forgotten my password to this. But a big SA institution meant to be sponsoring both men's and women's teams with more than just $$. The figure put to me makes it sound like premier/platinum level, but that could be the total cost to the sponsor and I'm not sure how those tiers actually work.

Either way it's good news to have an extra sponsor from a different industry and this one could provide some real benefits long term both on and off field. Particularly around player development and performance improvement opportunities. Came from someone at the club so pretty confident on this. Not sure what delay is on announcing.

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2017-10-16/crows-and-unisa-join-forces

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do sources close to the camp in question suggest?

EnCt2b629b43f41044d5864e4f0819da5ec143778e4f6b629b43f41044d5864e4f081KmQpkh/mOQF
U3pCVAFhqQYHXn+U3C4Rv1lONmwnf2o4h3GcAB0EBPUEAO+/pQ5pdAoEX/MRFrJMEFoM4mTUCMTdFk3p
m9PXd/FzSiV2V5ABKqEhP7VSw49a22nNuLfhIXLFT6L/8w7WGhTCWyn7VE0wbCW00A7nN947cnVsyAAH
JsdxDB54=IwEmS

Was told something that won't be known until 2017 trade period, want to test the waters. Had initially dismissed it, but a few things happening which may give it some weight. Find out in 12 months I suppose.
Forgot about this. Can't find the password (surprise, surprise) as have moved countries and have a full set of new electronics since posting this! Turns out it was bollocks. Info was from someone heavily involved in the system, that St Kilda had "stitched up" Josh Kelly 12 months ago, which is why they positioned themselves with 2 first round picks for this year.

Wigg to Gold Coast, called it a while back - seems my colleague who is a family member of Harrison's was correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back