Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome win boys, happy for Siriani .. didn't expect a defensive performance like that I must say

That actually might have been the most impressive element of the game as they struggled a bit early esp against the run but took the game over in that second half, gave the offence plenty of handy field position along with Siposs killing it with a couple of sweet punts.

I'm liking that 77% completion rate from Hurts as well, only one poorish throw when he dropped it short on Ertz stood out for me, looking forward to the coaches film though as it did feel there may have been a few missed reads. But I'll happily take that performance every week thank you very much.

a better view, and this is why RB's give their o-line gifts at the end of the season

holy s**t, gotta love the man, put that db in his grave, that's how you set a screen

Just finished watching the replay and am petty pumped on what the whole organisation has put together on field.
enjoyed the coaching, loved the players and what that will look like mid season if everything has an element of luck with health.
Really didn’t like Carson all this time.
I was smiling through the whole game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I came to make a post tracking Carson's snap count and the path to a 1st rounder from the colts, but then I found a website already doing it (naturally).

The two ways the 2nd gets bumped to a first are:
  1. Wentz plays at least 75 percent of Indianapolis' offensive snaps.
  2. Wentz plays at least 70 percent of Indy's snaps, and the Colts make the playoffs.
So far so good for option 1 :)

I came to make a post tracking Carson's snap count and the path to a 1st rounder from the colts, but then I found a website already doing it (naturally).

The two ways the 2nd gets bumped to a first are:
  1. Wentz plays at least 75 percent of Indianapolis' offensive snaps.
  2. Wentz plays at least 70 percent of Indy's snaps, and the Colts make the playoffs.
So far so good for option 1 :)

Better hope the colts are in playoff contention come December or they'll yank him the the rest of the year

Being an anti vaxer the covid list could get him for a game or two also

Better hope the colts are in playoff contention come December or they'll yank him the the rest of the year

Being an anti vaxer the covid list could get him for a game or two also

You’d be surprised how many mates I’ve had to explain that we have a 0% chance of getting a top ten pick from the colts.

There's simply too many variables that can intervene, injury, covid, form & God knows what else, it'll be a miracle if we end up with a 1st.

Better to just hope the Colts lose every game and we get the 33rd pick.

The added joy of actively rooting against Carson all season will make up for getting the 44th pick instead of the 23rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back