Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Minshew is going to want to watch himself, Philly media turns fast. Ertz has the right idea, when things get rough, shut up and stay focused

Ben Simmons on the other hand...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am really not looking forward to this season…

Opposite here, we'll struggle but overall be better than is expected by most, as usual the big thing will be injury, if the team has the same level of injury as last season then yeah it'll be a s**t show, keep that oline reasonably healthy & it'll make a huge difference.

Opposite here, we'll struggle but overall be better than is expected by most, as usual the big thing will be injury, if the team has the same level of injury as last season then yeah it'll be a sh*t show, keep that oline reasonably healthy & it'll make a huge difference.

Spot on here rump. All that really matters this year is we get to evaluate Hurts. If the oline stays healthy we’ll get that chance.

Big Jordan says "show me the money". I'm surprised he got that much given his lack of experience but well done to him. Eagles clearly think he is their starting LT for the future.

Last edited:
Got to be happy with that penalties aside, Falcons obviously not world beaters atm but very solid all round performance from the Birds.

NFC East may not be the dumpster fire most were expecting with Dallas looking ok as well so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back