Pick 1, Give us your best offer

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely. Ludicrous to think otherwise. Countless number 1 picks have disappointed. Watts, Scully, Kreuzer, Patton, Swallow, Boyd, McCartin. There's not one A Grader amongst those and although Boyd and McCartin have plenty of time I'm going out on a limb and I will say neither will get to the same stratosphere of Riewoldt.

Going by recent drafts the number 1 pick is massively overrated. Would much rather a pick between 2-8 depending on the draft.

Yes McCartin is a real bust huh.

And David Swallow. Throw him in the bin. No future. No talent. Hack.

**** me dead.

Scully is fast becoming A-Grade. He's still 24? He's been amazing this year for us.
There's a big difference between finally contributing in a tangible way and becoming elite. Scully's nowhere near Cameron, Shiel and Treloar - as good as he has been.

There's a big difference between finally contributing in a tangible way and becoming elite. Scully's nowhere near Cameron, Shiel and Treloar - as good as he has been.
He's on his way there now though. Even that dubious left foot of his is starting to hit targets on a regular basis, and his running is out of this world.

Not there yet, and has to continue this form he's in to be considered elite, but at least he's silencing a few doubters at the moment. And that has to do with the team around him, letting him concentrate on the best aspect of his game.

I have a great deal,,,Butcher for pick 1. Yep sounds fair to me, Butch will fit in well with the rest of Carlton's spuds.

Straight swap for Liam Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back