Play Nice Hypothetical Pick 1 Trade Poll: Pick 1 for Picks 2 & 15 --- Pick 1 & F1 (WCE) for Picks 2 & 3 --- Something else?

What sort of trade do you think would be fair and/or likely when involving Pick 1 in 2023?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course, I will remind you all to review the rules of the trade board, in particular:
  • No trolling – in addition to the obvious, we have a ban on troll nicknames such as Norf, West Coke, etc similar to the main board, because this type of language is inflammatory and creates more issues than it solves. Keep it civilised or take it elsewhere, such as the Bay or your club board, or whoever will have you really
  • Don't be a pest – this includes derailing the thread with off-topic stuff, or trying to starve it of oxygen through proof by assertion/argument ad nauseam, aka filibustering
  • Personal attacks – should go without saying but stick to the point, no name calling, no insinuations about someone's intelligence, abilities or other attributes

Given Raynor wasn’t seen as being that far ahead at the time of the draft, I think Brisbane would have jumped at the chance to get to 20s picks that year. Maybe would have done it for 1 20s picks.

Yes he was:

Rayner is the standout player in the pool and one who can change games in a matter of minutes, which has been why he has been touted as the likely No.1 pick for most of the year. As a forward he can take marks and kick goals quickly, and in his stints in the midfield he has shown he can be a damaging force there as well.

Rayner has the perfect mix of some of the AFL’s most dangerous forward-of-centre players. Dustin Martin is the obvious comparison, but there are also elements of Christian Petracca and Robbie Gray.

Why: Quite simply, he’s the best player in this year’s draft.

I really hope the eagles and north don’t take 15 minutes to make the first 3 picks but knowing the afl…
Im hoping their is some soap opera drama

"And with Pick 3 North Melbourne selects Daniel Curtin and there he goes to collect his North Melbourne jersey. He walks past Clarkson. WHATS THIS. Its Nic Naitanui. Nic Naitanui has appeared on stage. Curtin is taking his shirt off. Whats this. Curtin is wearing the Eagles number 9 t-shirt and shaking NicNats hand. Whats happening JB"
"North Melbourne are ****ed, thats whats happening Garry"

Considering they have been kissed on the arse by the AFL the least they could have done was share their welfare picks with another team trying to rebuild.
If North's been kissed on the arse then the Dees have been blown and spoof-gargled by the AFL multiple times. Coupla reach-arounds thrown in for the Dees as well.

That is literally how you buy a house when you get to the end of the bidding.

Tell me you haven't bought a house at auction without telling me.

Can't say I've attended a single auction where a $1 bid was allowed.

If it was the auctioneer wasn't doing their jobs. $500 bids the lowest and that is right at the end after meeting the reserve price.

Can't say I've attended a single auction where a $1 bid was allowed.

If it was the auctioneer wasn't doing their jobs. $500 bids the lowest and that is right at the end after meeting the reserve price.

Clearly you haven't been to an auction that involves the Roos, anything higher and they are out after the second bid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back