Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Rohan looked like a jet in his pre-draft highlights. I wanted him to complement our seemingly full inside mid stocks.

I am very happy the club thought otherwise.

Michael Turner (Falcons coach at the time) said the dream scenario would be for a club to secure two top 10 picks and select both of them as they collaborated well. Obviously, Cunnington doing all the heavy lifting and Rohan skiing downhill to receive. No doubt that's what made his pre-draft highlights look so good.

Eddie said he doesn’t know if he’ll be sticking with #40 next year so you may be right.

Carey in 1989 with the #40 before moving to #18 in 1990. Rocking the perm as well as did Eddie in this game.

1635392423798.png

As it says in the intro to the article, that was not his mock draft; it was his own form guide. He will do a mock draft closer to the actual draft and you would think he would put JHF at No. 1 in that.

That is fair enough, wonder why he calls it a phantom form guide and not just form guide or power ranking as other try hards call it. Anything in relation to the phantom I would assume means the phantom draft which is the mock draft.

The Dingrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Brisbane Bandits
I think you will find Twomeys looks vanilla because most know he is not far off the mark & a lot of the people on here stick around his suggestions which is why its vanilla. However @Soupp is his own man & l personally like the different take....He was high on Horne-Francis when he only had the one name.
I prefer Twomeys rating of Van Rooyen!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carey in 1989 with the #40 before moving to #18 in 1990. Rocking the perm as well as did Eddie in this game.

View attachment 1269477
Fun fact. Duck wore the number 40 again in a pre-season game out at Waverley against Geelong in 1999.
It was to commemorate Mazda’s 40th year celebrations.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Fun fact. Duck wore the number 40 again in a pre-season game out at Waverley against Geelong in 1999.
It was to commemorate Mazda’s 40th year celebrations.

Less fun fact. I remember that game.

We debuted Gary Dhurkkay ( :( )who kicked a lazy 4 or so and looked good.

Think Shane Clayton also got his first crack at it in North colours. With less dynamic results.

Racism police are gonna have your ass for this one

I forgot he died. That's really sad, only 31.
I'd be more likely to point out that his mob would prefer you refer to him as Mr Dhurrkay, or just Dhurrkay cos using someone's first name after they are dead is pretty disrespectful actually. Maybe G. Dhurrkay.

Of course you don't have to do that.

Its just a way of paying respect to the dead.

Back