Rumour Pie + Saint 'Coming out' on The Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're an Essendon supporter checking out a Collingwood player's Instagram to see who he hangs out with - that's WGAF.

It'll be a good thing (unfortunately will pump the Footy Show's ratings back up) to have a couple of guys come out, then another and another.

Hopefully in five or ten years we can honestly ask WGAF?
Was something I'd been told in the past, spent 30 seconds of my life looking, now done. Passing curiosity at best

Why would a young gay couple want to come out with that dinosaur Sam Newman sitting next to them?
If this is true, then I hope they get all the support they can. In today's day and age it shouldn't be a big deal, but we all know that it still is, unfortuntaley.

Why would a young gay couple want to come out with that dinosaur Sam Newman sitting next to them?
If this is true, then I hope they get all the support they can. In today's day and age it shouldn't be a big deal, but we all know that it still is, unfortuntaley.

It would be unnecessary to make an announcement. It would only take one dickhead to say something derogatory and the media would pounce and turn it into a shitstorm, without any concern for the couple in question.

I hope the Pies player wants to come out on his own volition and isn't being pressured by my Club or the AFL to do so.

Or the president of the club looking for a ratings boost for the show he is now hosting. No doubt there will be a significant exchange of cash if it does eventuate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More gossipy here than in a sewing circle. Besides media lightheaded fainters and gossip mongers here I don't think anyone cares. Can they kick? The only relevant question.

The marriage act also says its for life, which its not.
I assume your position is that love trumps gender.
So an honest question for you. If three people love each other and want the same right to have their relationship as two people do, should they be allowed? And before you say marriage is traditionally between two people, it is also traditionally between only a man and a women.
The fact is you cant deny for three people to have what two people do.
lol wut. Why do you bring up 'love trumping gender' and then start talking numbers? We're talking about the gender of those getting married not the number getting married.

If this is the slippery slope argument then three person marriage didn't happen after we allowed inter-racial marriage. It won't happen once we allow inter-gender marriage.

The only people suggesting "you don't need to tell people" also seem to be the ones thinly veiling homophobia.

I certainly hope you are not suggesting I'm homophobic. I'm not......and just because some have disagreed about them coming out to the unknown (to them) general footy public does not mean they are homophobic, it just means they have a different opinion to yours on the matter as to how it should or should not be handled.

Seriously!:rolleyes:

You're an Essendon supporter checking out a Collingwood player's Instagram to see who he hangs out with - that's WGAF.

It'll be a good thing (unfortunately will pump the Footy Show's ratings back up) to have a couple of guys come out, then another and another.

Hopefully in five or ten years we can honestly ask WGAF?
If they come out are they welcome back in? Or does this closet only have a one way door?

100percent behind these comments.
We will get the overblown tv people going ballustic with wordsearch looking for the perfect analogy to be smart and genre gentrifried. All hail for Bruce too 'get it right.'
Boo hoo. Seriously people find some weird things to whinge about. Cripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back