Game Day Pies v Hawthorn, 5 August, 4.35pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darcy Moore absolutely stinks the joint out atm

Letting Sicily run free in a file that Moore does so well, that’s a win to Mitchell over McRae.

Absolutely embarrassing…Mitchell outcoached Fly today by a mile. I wanted Mitchell as our coach originally and now stating to think I was right…no premiership for us this year sadly.

Number 1 priority against Hawthorn is stopping Sicily and Fly was arrogant enough to do NOTHING to stop him.

Dacios should have started half back or half forward but instead let him get absorbed by the tag.
Can you link your howls of protest here, when Fly was appointed - thanks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely embarrassing…Mitchell outcoached Fly today by a mile. I wanted Mitchell as our coach originally and now stating to think I was right…no premiership for us this year sadly.

Number 1 priority against Hawthorn is stopping Sicily and Fly was arrogant enough to do NOTHING to stop him.

Dacios should have started half back or half forward but instead let him get absorbed by the tag.
Mitchell said they were going to tag Naicos and we just hung him out to dry. No support for him all day.

We got blitzed at the contest last week and got smashed in exactly the same way today. ******* embarrasing that our mids were allowed to downhill all day and as a result left the hawks, who've been harder and more desperate, walk out the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back