Pies vs Norf : Qualifying Finals Saturday 3 April @ Vic Park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Legend
Apr 17, 2006
Collingwood
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The Mighty Mongooses

Head to this link and vote for Molloy as goal of the year.

Personally, I think out of those clips the Doggies player should win it. Winning a ball on the wing from 2 oppositon players, taking advantage with 2 bounces and taking a kick from 50 with someone hot on her heels is something that doesn't happen often.

I also think Chloe's goal round 4 is a much, much better goal that her nominated one. Its a goal that happens completely out of nothing and a star player knowing her craft. Chloe lays a tackle, stays in contest, controls the ball within traffic and bananas a goal from 40. There are 4 Norf players in front of her as the balls sails into the air.

1617397199414.png

When a few players were struggling, Bri Davey just picked them all up and dragged them along with her. Great leader great player, best in comp in my opinion. I hope she does a job on Svarc this week and gets some help from team mates.
Lost 2 good players in the first quater last time we played the lions, Bri held to 16 disposals and we only went down by a couple of points.
We are in this up to our necks. Saw Butler moving pretty good at the game, mayby a chance to get her back its been a few weeks. Big prize awaits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back