Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
8am and no Game day thread SAD

Adelaide start the season tonight against Essendon. Both teams have been hit by injuries and omissions.

WHERE AND WHEN: Etihad Stadium, Friday, March 23, 7.50pm AEDT

LAST FIVE TIMES
R21, 2017, Adelaide 18.15 (123) d Essendon 12.8 (80) at Etihad Stadium
R4, 2017, Adelaide 24.9 (153) d Essendon 13.10 (88) at Adelaide Oval
R19, 2016, Adelaide 22.11 (143) d Essendon 9.7 (61) at Adelaide Oval
R20, 2015, Adelaide 27.9 (171) d Essendon 8.11 (59) at Etihad Stadium
R14, 2014, Essendon 15.11 (101) d Adelaide 14.8 (92) at Etihad Stadium

It has been a very long pre-season. The season itself is a long one so buckle up and enjoy it

Carn Crows

8am and no Game day thread SAD

Carn Crows

I went to the Richmond board after the game to post something like “s**t umpiring sucks doesn’t it.”

They didn’t have a game day thread at all.

Such arrogance.

Edit: I just checked t was stickies up the top silly me. Probably good thing I didn’t find it.

Last edited:

I went to the Richmond board after the game to post something like “s**t umpiring sucks doesn’t it.”

They didn’t have a game day thread at all.

Such arrogance.

Edit: I just checked t was stickies up the top silly me. Probably good thing I didn’t find it.
They would have thought you're a hungover idiot.They won the game last night!

I am still confident about this match. Really excited about the new faces playing for us tonight.

Fogarty, Murphy , Doedee, Gibbs, Gibson

Happy to see CEY and Hampton get another run at it. Lets hope they all perform well and show why they got selected

I am still confident about this match. Really excited about the new faces playing for us tonight.

Fogarty, Murphy , Doedee, Gibbs, Gibson

Happy to see CEY and Hampton get another run at it. Lets hope they all perform well and show why they got selected

This is going to be like watching JLT 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not confident but seeing Laird, Mcrouch, Sloane & Betts in defence mid and attack gives me hope.
472481_5fa8827650fb35816b76f1d499d83ae5.gif

Geez

Everyone is so down in the dumps. Im frigging excited. Cant wait to see Doedee, Murphy, Fogarty. Midfield of Gibbs, Crouch, Sloane as good as any. Hampton and CEY have been looking good. Relax people. We will smash them

Adelaide by 40-60 points
I think we'll win but having seen the top of the mountain and failed it's difficult to get excited.

Plus I was sitting right in front of the flag raising last night which hurt

CEY, Hampton, Mackay, Murphy, Fogarty, Doedee, Gibson..

Our top end talent is going to have to play well. Sloane, Gibbs, M.Crouch, Jacobs, Laird, Talia, Betts, McGovern along with our mid tier of Atkins, Brown, Douglas, Seedsman and Hartigan need to not be below their best or it’s going to be tough.

Our defence is still relatively settled and our midfield unit is close to full power. Just missing Brad, and at this stage CEY for Greenwood is much of a muchness.

If we can set up our play from those areas, our forwards should still benefit despite being undermanned.

I'm still quietly confident despite the losses. A fully fit Essendon however and that wouldn't be the case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back