Game Day Play Misty For Me - Adelaide v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

I am starting to have serious reservations about the Adelaide coach.

Considering Essendon's strengths and limitations, why would he allow their key play makers to run around and rack up so much uncontested ball?

It's the only way they could possibly beat you!
Lol, no we won't be swapping him for Scott. ;)

Once again, we aren't playing a star studded lineup. The way I look at it.

Walker - Hard to expect Fog to do what Tex does however he will compete better on the ground.

Lynch - Big loss, but it's allowed us to add speed and defensive pressure. Murphy won't do what Chief does though.

Greenwood - CEY and Hampton will do the same job, given Hughs lack of a fitness base and poor end to last season.

Crouch - That Gibbs fellow is a handy player.

Smith - The Big one. Douglas and Gibson provide different options but neither as as good.

So in reality we are down 3 players as IMO the replacements for 2 are better than the incumbents.

Did you want to re-evaluate your response? :)

Yah, a couple of those holding frees were crazy stuff, with both players holding.
It looked like the umpires were trying to get Essendon over the line in the end.
The Sloane HTB was BS and then the reversal decision by Pannell who was 40m away was ridiculous for the non sling tackle. Razor's face was just stunned
Pannell is a disgrace week in and week out. But he favours VFL teams and is overseen by the VFL, so expect nothing to change.

Did you want to re-evaluate your response? :)
No why ?? We should have won the game.

Lynch and Smith were big misses, I fail to see anything that I said was wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back