Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship Events

Remove this Banner Ad

I've emailed the club to see which players will be in which category, which won't be 100% finalised until after the draft.

Stay tuned.

Are we going to continue the sponsorship of Heyne? or will that depend on what catergory he is in?

Are we going to continue the sponsorship of Heyne? or will that depend on what catergory he is in?

I think it was said that we should see whether "we" are now big enough to go for two development players (which, I assume, will be Heyne's category again).

Depending on the amount of interested sponsors, we may even be able to raise to a development plus standard player...

Not sure if you want to open a separate thread on this L2M4G, but I'd be in again with two to three shares (and would support the idea of sponsoring Heyne again along with - if it was my choice - Raphael Clarke if we can collect enough money).

Got this from the membership page on the saints website.

* Two (2) Invitations to the official 2011 St Kilda Football Club Season Launch, including an exclusive Player Sponsor Pre-Function
* Priority access to purchase additional tickets to the official 2011 St Kilda Football Club Season Launch
* Two (2) invitations to an in-season Player Sponsor Event with selected St Kilda players and special guests
* Two (2) Invitations to the highlight of the St Kilda Football Club calendar, the 2011 St Kilda Best & Fairest
* Two (2) Invitations to an exclusive Player Sponsor’s Match Day Event, including appearances by current players & special guests
* One (1) Signed and framed memorabilia piece by your sponsored player
* Recognition of your sponsorship on your player’s locker
* A photo with your sponsored player
* Player Sponsorship recognition on saints.com.au

playerspon.jpg

Maybe we should start up an interest thread to see how many people might like to join in this year. I remember a lot of people being sad they missed out this year. Might be able to either get two players or a core group one.

Should I start one........yeah I'll start one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back