AFLW Port Adelaide AFLW (Team to enter in 2022 season)

Remove this Banner Ad

In the article on the PAFC website (https://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/n...-bring-authentic-history-and-heritage-to-aflw) "Richardson revealed the Port Adelaide AFLW jumper will have a slight modification to the AFL guernsey 'but it will still be in the Port Adelaide style'."
I'm thinking it will possibly be the chevrons but with the tops knocked off (like all the other AFLW jumpers have):
1628760072461.png
So perhaps something like this:
1628761105149.png

I don't understand why there is a need to change the design for the women's team? Or is purely about selling merchandise?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Hawks have their woman

I was wondering the other day when there were rumours about Tex's previous faux pas towards the women's team whether that had anything to do with her sudden departure from the Crows.

It was strange a premiership coach just up and leaving like that.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your enthusiasm is to be admired but I have heard you can't kick, can't mark and couldn't run out of sight on a dark night, so I expect your application will go straight in the bin. ;)

In the article on the PAFC website (https://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/n...-bring-authentic-history-and-heritage-to-aflw) "Richardson revealed the Port Adelaide AFLW jumper will have a slight modification to the AFL guernsey 'but it will still be in the Port Adelaide style'."
I'm thinking it will possibly be the chevrons but with the tops knocked off (like all the other AFLW jumpers have):
View attachment 1203919
So perhaps something like this:
View attachment 1203938

You could be right:

1628764578738.png

There's a picture of Leni Burgoyne in a Hawks jumper :( on the AFLW site following today's announcement - she would be the daughter of Shaun and Amy.
Why the sad face? She's got big plans!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring on the Maggies!

View attachment 1204082

It’s from the same galaxy in which I live.

This is what we call ‘over thinking it’. It’s too clever by half.

This is not a newly branded team that needs to create a presence, it’s a new team for an existing club with an existing brand.

This is what we call ‘over thinking it’. It’s too clever by half.

This is not a newly branded team that needs to create a presence, it’s a new team for an existing club with an existing brand.
An existing club with TWO existing brands. Why picking one over the other?

So we add one more to add to the confusion?
Well, we have an issue, right? You can’t even answer why we should pick one brand over the other.

Is the Power a better Port-Adelaide brand than the Magpies? if so, why don’t we become the Port Adelaide Power in the SANFL, then?

Would you go for it? I wouldn’t.

The key here is that adding another brand DIMINISHES the confusion. It helps STRESSING that which is COMMON.

We become more Port Adelaide and more black-and-white.

Well, we have an issue, right? You can’t even answer why we should pick one brand over the other.

Is the Power a better Port-Adelaide brand than the Magpies? if so, why don’t we become the Port Adelaide Power in the SANFL, then?

Would you go for it? I wouldn’t.

The key here is that adding another brand DIMINISHES the confusion. It helps STRESSING that which is COMMON.

We become more Port Adelaide and more black-and-white.

Yeah, nah.

Yeah, nah.
Sure, you can disagree with me. I'm not saying that I'm right.

However, you haven't answer any of my questions. Thus, I cannot find out why I would be wrong. That being the case, I still think that a third brand is the way to go.

My suggestion can be bad, but that doesn't matter. The relevant here is why I'm suggesting it.

It’s precisely because of everything that we have been through that I’m against simply embracing the Power as our main brand. It would be easy for me to do it, I’m late to the party, but I cannot choose the Power over the Magpies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back