Port Adelaide - Time for a rebuild?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice bump of a pointless thread. It's been 10 years and Ken's finally worked out his coaching strength and it's not sitting in a box sucking down Coke Zeros. It's being at the coal face motivating his charges with tactical support from Josh Carr and co.
What about now? I know Port are top 2 but it feels like they're making up the numbers, their veterans have hit the wall and Ken's tactical nous has been exposed.

What about now? I know Port are top 2 but it feels like they're making up the numbers, their veterans have hit the wall and Ken's tactical nous has been exposed.
Still plenty of footy left to go this season. If you havent notice, the top 3 teams had stinkers this weekend.

Probably all going through a higher training load to prepare for September as top 4 is pretty secure at the moment.

Still plenty of footy left to go this season. If you havent notice, the top 3 teams had stinkers this weekend.

Probably all going through a higher training load to prepare for September as top 4 is pretty secure at the moment.
I don't see Port winning any flags for as long as Ken Hinkley is coach.

Ken Hinkley has become the Adrian Dodoro of coaching, and I remember when we had our own version in Steven Trigg.

I don't see Port winning any flags for as long as Ken Hinkley is coach.

Ken Hinkley has become the Adrian Dodoro of coaching, and I remember when we had our own version in Steven Trigg.

Its a fools hope. I know.

I've been debating to cancel my membership in protest but knowing my luck, they would Bradbury their way to flag in the next season or 2. Anyway the way I see it now is that Ken is closer to the end of his career then the start of his career.

Its a fools hope. I know.

I've been debating to cancel my membership in protest but knowing my luck, they would Bradbury their way to flag in the next season or 2. Anyway the way I see it now is that Ken is closer to the end of his career then the start of his career.
Forget who is in charge for a second. It's a talented, exciting list - I would say moreso than the 2014 and 2020/2021 editions. They are every chance for a grand final appearance and/or flag in the coming years. It took Scott a while for number 2 on both of those fronts but I'm glad we stuck with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back