Port Adelaide vs Richmond - It's time for the Power to stand up

Remove this Banner Ad

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
I liked Port when I thought Dusty was playing and I like them even more now that he's out. You can't win them all and the Tigers who are going along ever so nicely are set to lose in Adelaide again I reckon. Port have to start showing something and I think tonight is the night.

in b4 some campaigner

wooo a ooooool a ooolllllllll

and Richmond have to actually start winning some hard games. Otherwise the premiers of circumstance will continue to labeled as such.

I was surprised to see that Charlie Dixon has only kicked seven goals in his 10 games this season. Port fans - what's happened to him?

I was surprised to see that Charlie Dixon has only kicked seven goals in his 10 games this season. Port fans - what's happened to him?
He's gonna play NBA for the Cavaliers.

You guys just have to quit it with this west coast vs richmond obsession.

Where did I even mention WC? Nothing to do with the Eagles at all. One look at BF and you will see posters saying Richmond can't win away from Melbourne and won the flag only because they are the best team out of the MCG home teams.

he's being played like westhoff all around the ground - kenny's comments recently said literally that it's not important if he kicks goals cos he wants him crashing packs. no i'm not making this up.

Port are going to get absolutely slaughtered. Soft team with a questionable coach, Tigers will be looking to go to the bye with ten wins under their belt. Not sure Jack Watts has it in him to drag Port over the line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked Port when I thought Dusty was playing and I like them even more now that he's out. You can't win them all and the Tigers who are going along ever so nicely are set to lose in Adelaide again I reckon. Port have to start showing something and I think tonight is the night.

in b4 some campaigner

wooo a ooooool a ooolllllllll

port will miss the 8 if we lose tonight. it's a huge ask to win it, given our poor month of footy but it's a huge price if we don't.

port will miss the 8 if we lose tonight. it's a huge ask to win it, given our poor month of footy but it's a huge price if we don't.
I foresee a tenacious Power that brings high energy.

The Power will be switched on:)

Richmond vs Port Adelaide tonight?

Dammit, was hoping to tune into another Carlton Friday Night Footy Blockbuster!

careful

a wet night might have the blues fans celebrating an ugly contest

and Richmond have to actually start winning some hard games. Otherwise the premiers of circumstance will continue to labeled as such.
Not really, they can win the flag without leaving the MCG in September.

I've never heard anyone call them premiers of circumstance. This year is a weak year, anyone that wins it could have that said about them.

Richmond has some decent key injuries at the moment which will hurt us tonight, I expect to win.. But i feel if we do lose, I blame it on the Tigers coming down with a severe case of nausea after they listen to what is without a doubt the most cringe worthy home team gimmick of all time... That ridiculous murder of a classic inxs song which by the way has no relevance at all to a game of footy .

If i was a Port supporter i would not be able to attend any home game until that horrendously cheesy rendition is finished...

Just put it in tha gameday thread. Why is Macpotata the beautiful and unique snowflake that needs a new thread for every random thought?

Not really, they can win the flag without leaving the MCG in September.

I've never heard anyone call them premiers of circumstance. This year is a weak year, anyone that wins it could have that said about them.

I have. Look at any BF s**t fight. "Tigers can't win away from the G" is a common phrase.

It's hard to tell if its a week year atm. 2018 could actually be a really strong year in that some teams are really good and pulling away from the rest, instead of a massive clump of teams from 1st to 12th like last year.

Last edited:
Just put it in tha gameday thread. Why is Macpotata the beautiful and unique snowflake that needs a new thread for every random thought?

Mods should remove his thread creation privileges.

Please be a good Friday night game for once.*

*As a backstop, South Sydney are also playing so if the Richmond game deviates into tedium, there may be other options ( any port in a storm).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back