Port Adelaide's plan to use jumpers similar to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

And i can only refer to the AFls remarks where they say they cant wear it outside Heritage rounds.

Care to cite those remarks verbatim? I think you’ll find you’re incorrect.

As for me guessing, you’d be wrong on that as well.

So embarrassing you want to wear fancy dress when you play us? Make up your mind why don’t you.

The fact you are here means Port is winning.

What's the AFI?

Corrected on spelling. Well fmd, thats a winning argument

Care to cite those remarks verbatim? I think you’ll find you’re incorrect.

As for me guessing, you’d be wrong on that as well.

Your the one arguing with me. I dont give a damn what you think, guess you dont have opinions or thoughts on stuff that doesnt concern you directly like ever right?

Deduction of points is too harsh a penalty here. A fine of $5,000 per player should suffice.

I dont think anything will happen, but like im reliably told above. Nothing to do with me, so who gives a hoot.

Really? So it’s not an approved match jumper? Or it’s not approved for this match? Or it’s not approved for matches from broadcast time by the AFL broadcast partner in Fiji that runs the game from 3 in the morning until midday Tuesday? You keep shifting your position and presenting your unsubstantiated opinion as ‘fact’.

It was not approved for this match. Definition of match time is key. You dont know what the AFls position on that is, and i believe - unless we lost a war recently and this became russia - im free to speculater.

These types of posts - where a moderator presents an unfounded opinion as fact - presents as a soft gauge for AFL opinions and presents the poster as the bigfooty equivalent of a ‘fluffer.’

Lol im not a mod on this particular board, and didnt present anything as a fact - other than professing a belief in what the AFl said. I cant help it if you do.

Fluff on AFL shrill, fluff on.

Ah the old opposing thoughts make one a shill. Cause i mean sure, me and gil have been on the phone chatting about this while im on this goddamn rolling ferry drinking crap speyton ginger beer.

I reckon the AFL will strip the 4 points simply because the action was a middle finger to the AFL.
If it's one thing threats in this game to the governing body don't get you very far.
True but neither is idle talk and we played nice with our proposal only to fall on deaf disinterested ears. Time to rattle the cage and observe the reaction. Probably going to backfire big time as the system is stacked against us but the fans have spoken, the players have spoken and our club has spoken. We are unified in this battle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umm ... you won, and you’re here? We lost, what’s your excuse?

The Port Adelaide Football Club and its 150 year heritage lives inside your mind.

True but neither is idle talk and we played nice with our proposal only to fall on deaf disinterested ears. Time to rattle the cage and observe the reaction. Probably going to backfire big time as the system is stacked against us but the fans have spoken, the players have spoken and our club has spoken. We are unified in this battle.
Diplomatic action is the only way. This will backfire.

It was not approved for this match. Definition of match time is key. You dont know what the AFls position on that is, and i believe - unless we lost a war recently and this became russia - im free to speculater.

it wasn't worn during the match. if a bloke takes his jumper off in the change rooms is he violating uniform policy? st. kilda were planning to change into their home jumpers if they'd won the 2010 grand final, would they have been stripped of the flag?

Your the one arguing with me. I dont give a damn what you think, guess you dont have opinions or thoughts on stuff that doesnt concern you directly like ever right?

So we can add ”can’t read well” or “has troubles with the quote function” to your resume.

it wasn't worn during the match. if a bloke takes his jumper off in the change rooms is he violating uniform policy? st. kilda were planning to change into their home jumpers if they'd won the 2010 grand final, would they have been stripped of the flag?

That might depend on whether they got permission from the league first. Something Port may not have had.

So we can add ”can’t read well” or “has troubles with the quote function” to your resume.

We can add "has tiny laptop keyboard and a rolling ship" to my resume too. I mean if we want to get all petty here. But actually, my use of the quote function seems to have been pretty spot on from what i can see,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back