Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallica and P. O. D so far. Not big fans of either but fu** it's refreshing not hearing the bland sh*t we are usually given.

it goes to what I’ve been saying about half-time match entertainment at grand finals and elsewhere

sport is about excitement and energy

whether you’re a fan of metal or hard rock or not it’s infinitely more suitable for the purpose.

I don’t know if these guys are still kicking around but a circle mosh pit going at half-time and spectators tearing the mcg apart would be pretty good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep brown would be putrid at port. Wouldn’t suit us and would not be a great pairing with dixon.

I also reckon he’s going to fade away very quickly. Don’t reckon he’s got a lot of good footy left in him even if he is only 28
Depends on the next club imo

At eagles or Geelong he would be dangerous

Now, I'm gonna watch this Auskick thingy for the first time. That St K top the kid had looked like a prison bar Guernsey with red on it.
Edit: Never been a guernsey worn by the Saints.
Footy Jumpers Archive
20200918_203846.jpg

Now, I'm gonna watch this Auskick thingy for the first time. That St K top the kid had looked like a prison bar Guernsey with red on it.
The supposed design we were meant to wear upon joining the AFL. Cause wearing Collingwood‘s colours is a no go but St Kilda is fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back