Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just looked at the ladder… a win today and injury riddled shockingly coached soft as butter Port will be a game in front of lock in for top four unbeatable at home well drilled Brisbane.
Something doesn’t add up.

Dusty with a kidney injury ☹
Richmond came out of that game worse for wear.
Much as I hate to hear of injuries to any players it feels like a bit of Karma after the trail of destruction they left on our players.
Had a feeling that is what it was when i saw it, and how he had to keep stopping and doubling over. Had the same thing playing soccer, a knee in the kidney. Feels horrible for a few days. As long as you dont piss blood you will be okay was what I was told.

Sorry if this has been posted already but I wonder if the AFL would have flown St Kilda into Adelaide if SA was a covid hotspot and it was our home game. Laughable how pathetic and biased they are. So over their bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if this has been posted already but I wonder if the AFL would have flown St Kilda into Adelaide if SA was a covid hotspot and it was our home game. Laughable how pathetic and biased they are. So over their bullshit.
Get ready for another arse raping talking about changing opponents next wk we know we will get ****ed over again.

Just looked at the ladder… a win today and injury riddled shockingly coached soft as butter Port will be a game in front of lock in for top four unbeatable at home well drilled Brisbane.
Something doesn’t add up.
Soft draw, we did get an easy draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back