Remove this Banner Ad

Hellgood

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 21, 2006
WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thoguht this was worthy of its own thread.

Its good to see we are thinking outside the box on this sort of thing.

Sub 11 second 100m sprint

Worth getting him just to beat FIGJAM in the GF sprint :)
NO!!!

He must have an unbeatable string of victories, say 15 in a row.

Then every year after the Crows will be reminded of this record and that he never played in a premiership.

I've said before our WA recruiters have a pretty good track record so he must be half decent. Good to put a name to one of them after all these years, Frank Wood.

If I understand the article correctly at 22 he stopped playing competitive rugby, didn't register to play Australian football in any comp and did skills training sessions 3 times a week in 2013 with Wood, and thats why we get him under the 3 year unregistered player rule. I'm impressed by both player and recruiter would go to those lengths to do that much work.

So assuming he was 16 in year 10 that's 7 years without playing a competitive game of footy. He has similar dimensions to Brett Ebertt, a few kgs lighter.

If we put him on the rookie list we have another Kane Mitchell type. Hopefully his endurance is good to go with his speed.

From our favourite site:

IMG_3269_zpsdf2a916b.jpg

Low risk, potentially high reward..... I like :thumbsu: If he can learn to kick straight at pace he could be a real weapon. I'm not sure what your average AFL player runs the 100m at but I'd love to see him have this kind of impact (ran a PB of about 10.2):

PS: token picture of Venter in action last year
528580_350619918334897_400706841_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he classifies for a catB rookie when we can sign him whenever we want and doesn't take a spot in our 4 primary rookies correct?

Yep you have 4 normal category A rookies if you have 2 veterans on your main list or 5 rookies + 1 veteran or 6 rookies + 0 veteran.

The category B rookies don't go thru the rookie draft and you can sign them anytime before the rookie draft / final list lodgement. Any club can have up to 3 Category B rookies, for which there are 6 different sub categories that make up category B rookies.

Yeah but who are we gonna get to beat Rodan in the GF footy show revue?

Did you see the Instagram video of young Jake Neade's dance moves? He's got moves.

We're really loading up on speed this year. Flynn, White, Venter, Polec (yes, more run and carry than speed, but whatever). Good Times.

179cm lol

Why are we drafting project short people?

At least its only rookie list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back