Practice Match: Fighting Furies v The Roys ... old Exhibition Building Gardens ... Sun 8:30pm AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Practice Match: Fighting Furies v The Roys ... old Exhibition Building Gardens ... Sun 8:30pm AE

I could do with a run.

Re: Practice Match: Fighting Furies v The Roys ... old Exhibition Building Gardens ... Sun 8:30pm AE

Im happy to sim this tomorrow, round about mid-day if your in need of a simmer. :thumbsu:

Ripper!! Needs to stretch out these old hammies!!

Watch out Furies, I might even get out of 1st gear ;)

Roys by 21

Carn the Roys!!

Oh and Fatty its still your shout :D

Ripper!! Needs to stretch out these old hammies!!

Watch out Furies, I might even get out of 1st gear ;)

Roys by 21

Carn the Roys!!

99.9% chance you'll break down under the immense pressure applied by the Fighting Furies.

99.9% chance you'll break down under the immense pressure applied by the Fighting Furies.
99.9% chance you'll break down crying on the way to the ground :p

Umm TigerGlory, the Roys have two suburban matches simming tomorrow ... might be a bit tough getting decent crowds at all matches if half the teams' managers are off playing a Sweet FA praccie ... if ya know what I mean ... but if you want to do the simming on Sunday you're welcome to :thumbsu:

The Furies bye 57 points, new kid on the block The CuzEffect Will make anyone played on him look like a girl scout, This kid looks to be the next Ben cousins, CuzEffect to pick up 25 disposals 2 goals 1 and 5 inside fifties and 3 goal set ups, WATCH OUT ROYS MOB. YOU'D BE BETTER OFF PLAYING A BUNCH OF GIRL SCOUTS. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA :cool::thumbsu:

99.9% chance you'll break down crying on the way to the ground :p

99.99% that you won't even make it to the ground. :eek:

B: Tigersman - IDGAF – Ruthless Tiger
HB: Brooksy88 - one_eyedtiger – Khan
C: hougie (vc) – HBK619 – rfctigerarmy
HF: TheCuzEffect - emporer – bigpapagman
FF: the ranger – PHX (c) – KainoKaino
R: Equus - Bend_it_like_cotchin – Cleishy (vc)
Int: Tony Montagna - JSFish

That'll work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll work well enough to come second anyway.

So little respect for their Seniors.

I hope you Furies are good at eating humble pie...especially whe you get beat by a bunch old farts like us!

jake

We're expecting a bit of rain tomorrow, so conditions should be perfect for the match. Go Roys!

rain, hail, shine - won't matter. Roys too good again, The good guys to win by plenty:thumbsu:

Lining up in the back pocket, so I'm expecting to be bored, as the ball spends most of the time up the other end of the ground. If the Roys are lucky we might let them get within 5 goals just to keep it interesting.

You'll be lucky to last the 1st quarter given the amount of training you've done.

Lining up in the back pocket, so I'm expecting to be bored, as the ball spends most of the time up the other end of the ground. If the Roys are lucky we might let them get within 5 goals just to keep it interesting.

3 goals to rt from the back pocket :thumbsu::D | | :footy: | |

The premiers first run since tearing the Wonders a new one :)

Still a bit hungover but will still easily account for these new boys

Furies by 8000 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back