Training Pre Season - Who's deadset training the house down 2024 style.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see one of our academy graduates making solid progress though. He's a massive lump of a lad with a booming kick.
Gutsy call to have him ahead of Mellican and Hamling but I like it. Means McCartin at CHB too.

Has all the attributes to be a great fullback. Quick off the mark, massive unit and can clear defensive lines easily with his kicks. Fingers crossed for him

The last time Luke went forward for a half of footy, he kicked 5 goals. Just saying
agreed in a pinch hitting role it's fine and works but he's a midfielder, as a forward he's an excellent mark and kick for goal, but he lacks pace and over an extended period of time could be exposed by rebounding opponent. Also until someone steps up and starts averaging more clearances than him why would we reduce his midfield time?

Chad, Campbell and Jordan all prominent in Q1. Grundy breaking even against Briggs, who looks absolutely massive.
Our talls being well held by Taylor, Buckley and Co, leaving a bit more room for Hayward, who is presenting well.
I'd like to see us lower the eyes and stop bombing it in.

Chad, Campbell and Jordan all prominent in Q1. Grundy breaking even against Briggs, who looks absolutely massive.
Our talls being well held by Taylor, Buckley and Co, leaving a bit more room for Hayward, who is presenting well.

I think it would help if Papley was in the forward line.

Where've they got Jordon playing? Inside?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

really fast paced first term, both teams skills and decision making a bit scrappy, our handpassing in and around the contest has been good. Pressure at ground level looking nice. Winning a good amount of clearance as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back