NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

^^^

he was taken to task in an aged care royal commission hearing for coaching responses from another person giving an answer at the time

he didnt like that ... at all (his power and privilege exposed for the fragile house of cards it was built upon)

OK, got you pegged as someone quite happy with the shitty status quo. Good to keep in mind going forward.
This is essentially the majority of Australia.

They can stomp their feet as much as they like on their social media and boards like this about how much of a joke our politics are, and how things never change.

When presented with an opportunity for change? They just keep forging ahead with the cancer we've had for almost 30 years now. Simply because it's comfortable.

This is essentially the majority of Australia.

They can stomp their feet as much as they like on their social media and boards like this about how much of a joke our politics are, and how things never change.

When presented with an opportunity for change? They just keep forging ahead with the cancer we've had for almost 30 years now. Simply because it's comfortable.
It's insane how many votes the two major parties get. Don't have to look much further than the politics board to see people defend the ALP or LNP to the death. Most are incapable of thinking beyond the how to vote card.

It's insane how many votes the two major parties get. Don't have to look much further than the politics board to see people defend the ALP or LNP to the death. Most are incapable of thinking beyond the how to vote card.

Show us the light oh clever one.

I'd suggest many of the people defending labor will vote green or independent, and preference labor.

I thought it was funny that he knew who the largest individual donor was.

I would think that that sort of transparency would be welcome for all political parties.
Actually, in Hairy’s defence, it was certainly in the news at the time, but the takeaway is that the Greens pressed on with political donations reform, and I think that speaks volumes about their genuineness of their determination to clean up politics.

Imagine if it had been a Labor or turd Coalition politician that proposed donations reform after receiving a gift like that. The Faceless Men would have been like “Mate are you phucking mad??? Over my phucking dead body” and killed it off real quick.

Anyway probs for another thread.

He posts them in the Morrison thread too

He’s woefully or perhaps wilfully inconsistent

He posts them in the Morrison thread too

He’s woefully or perhaps wilfully inconsistent
Nothing stopping you from doing the same thing in the Dayun 'fred

Dr Chant soo comprised, no long funny. Selective details as no mention of vax/un vax or the age groups. Not sure what it achieved.

Also now not going to report aged care numbers daily but weekly?

Not sure what she expect to gain by reading the list of preconditions of those who died due to covid. Severe Mental Illness was included.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dr Chant soo comprised, no long funny. Selective details as no mention of vax/un vax or the age groups. Not sure what it achieved.

Not sure what she expect to gain by reading the list of preconditions of those who died due to covid. Severe Mental Illness was included.

wtf has mental illness got to do with a covid diagnosis?

147 people died, 21 had comorbidities, some of those pretty questionable.

Not sure what Chant is trying to sell here?

147 people died, 21 had comorbidities, some of those pretty questionable.

Not sure what Chant is trying to sell here?
that its safe to go out and spend money of course

Severe mental illness is still a broad brush, and I would guess where they could intersect would be the ability or willingness to administer self care. Or have care administered once in a hospital setting.
It's something that needs a proper explanation but it will never come.

Not looking after ourselves when covid comes could apply to millions though. Including old people and others who have gone full 5G.

surprised (if these are the deaths under 65) that so few had significant obesity

possibly combination of (hypothetical, do not know the case)
  • mental illness acting as barrier to seeking care/ recognising physical illness
  • physical health symptoms being under recognised by mental health clinicians (due to the physical/ mental divide that exists in public health systems)
  • association with lower socioeconomic status
  • a belief structure which could have rejected health care/ vaccination
  • aggression/ complex behaviours leading to health care staff seeking to protect themselves and avoid said patient

surprised (if these are the deaths under 65) that so few had significant obesity
It was a strange set of numbers to put out.

Although 18 under 65 mentioned, it lists 22 comorbidities.

When I see things like that I think of the chicken and the egg.

It was a strange set of numbers to put out.

Although 18 under 65 mentioned, it lists 22 comorbidities.

When I see things like that I think of the chicken and the egg.
thats simple, many will have more than one comorbidity

We're finally over the hump now.
Numbers definitely on the way down.
Deaths will be explained using other rhetoric.
We're gold standard again.
Parrotit has lost control again.
Brad still on another tie search.
Hairy lip chant just outta her depth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back