Review Preseason hit out against Dons and Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods please delete when you start a real one.

Game day!

What are we expecting? I don't know how seriously we are taking this but their midfield looks thin like ours so I would say a good opportunity really test ourselves.

The watches:

Jhye Clark - can he kick good?
Jack Bowes - will he repeat the good work?
Shannon Neale - is he going to start giving key defenders nightmares in the vfl or afl?
Ollie Dempsey - can be found an afl level role?
Mods - are they super annoyed that I started this?

Starts 5.10 p.m. can see Entry at Gate 13 but unsure of ticketing requirements or charges.
I'm calling the Club when they open, sick of lack of communication for accessible patrons, both tonight and we have no STK game seats as yet. Great start.

Mods please delete when you start a real one.

Game day!

What are we expecting? I don't know how seriously we are taking this but their midfield looks thin like ours so I would say a good opportunity really test ourselves.

The watches:

Jhye Clark - can he kick good?
Jack Bowes - will he repeat the good work?
Shannon Neale - is he going to start giving key defenders nightmares in the vfl or afl?
Ollie Dempsey - can be found an afl level role?
Mods - are they super annoyed that I started this?
Nah I just got here to do it…

But I’m at work on this Sandler thing so I’m gonna let this roll.

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All in on under.

I'm going over but wouldn't put in a huge stake.

I think he'll get more opportunity in-game for longer given we won't want to risk injury on the other two. Maybe they experiment further with Cameron around the ground. Plus I feel like we're going to get plenty of inside 50s

Would you be under if the line was 1.5?

Did you see McKay and Curnow in the praccy match?
No. But I gather they were an exemplification of the point I have made. There is already chatter about how McKay's continued profligacy in front of goal could be very costly for the Blues again this season.

I wouldn’t bet if that was the line.

1.5 is probably the correct 50/50 line so there wouldn’t be great value and I could see him kicking 1 or 2.

Hoping he kicks a bag though, but he has never been a big goal kicker.
Yeah maybe, but at VFL level he's kicked 3-5 8 times from 25ish outings so maybe a quarter of games. I would argue that level is the closest level to what we're going to see today

Pretty predictable squad. No bolters.

Should win this. Can't see the eternal promise of the Dons being good coming to fruition any time soon.
I dunno... Jake Stringer has had his best pre season ever for the 29574th year in a row :tearsofjoy:

#NealeInHisPresence

Over-Under on Neale 2.5 goals?
As resident front seat driver of this particular train… I’d like over but reality suggest under …
Extra rotations and his 6th game at this level suggests still things to learn.. keep the pressure off

Go Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back