Preview Preview/Changes - Round 4 v West Coast at Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headless's posting may be unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
are you sure canadian GIF by CBC

It's actually a shame that BBB has to miss this one. Looking at the West Coast defence, Barrass is the only player above 190 (listed 197). If we threw Petty forward again (not really a need for him given WCE forward line only really has 2 talls and a few mediums) then BBB and Petty would be getting arm chops all afternoon from Hurn and Cole, assuming that Barrass is sent to JVR.

I'm guessing on that basis they'll make Rotham the sub.

Defensive match ups- think we should go with:

May - Darling
Lever - Allen
Hibberd - Waterman
McVee - West
Brayshaw - Clark
Rivers - SPS
Bowey - Long

has the time of his life

I read this in Sergio Dipp's voice, no surprise that this was Sergio's one and only appearance on ESPN and with the NFL after this disastrous debut, meanwhile in the AFL we have Kelly Underwood aka the female Sergio calling games on weekly basis still

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I left school when I was 14. Nobody put together a graduation ceremony for me. campaigners
You should go back and get everyone to sign your uniform.

You should go back and get everyone to sign your uniform.
I was always really disappointed in primary school not to break an arm so that I could get signatures and drawings on the plaster. A kid in my class had some really good, complex designs with skeletons and snakes and stuff. Like a temporary Nathan Jones look

I did the ole arm break falling off the monkey bars. Good times. It was very fun to have everyone sign your plaster, youre right PG.

I was always really disappointed in primary school not to break an arm so that I could get signatures and drawings on the plaster. A kid in my class had some really good, complex designs with skeletons and snakes and stuff. Like a temporary Nathan Jones look
Oh yes, that's a massive regret for me. The only bone I ever broke in primary school was my toe. I also chipped a tooth when my cousin thought it would be funny to push my head into the drinking tap while I was using it.

Oh yes, that's a massive regret for me. The only bone I ever broke in primary school was my toe. I also chipped a tooth when my cousin thought it would be funny to push my head into the drinking tap while I was using it.
Nothing funnier then the random violence of children. We were all pretty lucky to get out alive

It's actually a shame that BBB has to miss this one. Looking at the West Coast defence, Barrass is the only player above 190 (listed 197). If we threw Petty forward again (not really a need for him given WCE forward line only really has 2 talls and a few mediums) then BBB and Petty would be getting arm chops all afternoon from Hurn and Cole, assuming that Barrass is sent to JVR.

May - Darling
Lever - Allen
Hibberd - Waterman
McVee - West
Brayshaw - Clark
Rivers - SPS
Bowey - Long

They're WAFL quality. I wouldn't worry too much about matchups.

We'll run over the top of them!

May - Darling
Lever - Allen
Hibberd - Waterman
McVee - West
Brayshaw - Clark
Rivers - SPS
Bowey - Long
Surely Lever doesn't play on Allen? Petty is the perfect matchup for him. TMac goes forward while Petty goes back. Petty will be a week to week swingman depending on where we need him in defence or could possibly exploit smaller defensive units. I think he plays back this week.

Surely Lever doesn't play on Allen? Petty is the perfect matchup for him. TMac goes forward while Petty goes back. Petty will be a week to week swingman depending on where we need him in defence or could possibly exploit smaller defensive units. I think he plays back this week.
Based on training reports from Demonland Petty was still training like he will play forward. If you’re a swing man I guess you have to train both ends anyway.

I reckon they will start with the shorter backline again with Petty forward like they did against Sydney. Hibberd and Rivers can play a bit taller than their height.

Make the opposition prove they can hurt you with their height, and until they do prove that you’ve got a significant advantage once the ball is on the ground.

Based on training reports from Demonland Petty was still training like he will play forward. If you’re a swing man I guess you have to train both ends anyway.

I reckon they will start with the shorter backline again with Petty forward like they did against Sydney. Hibberd and Rivers can play a bit taller than their height.

Make the opposition prove they can hurt you with their height, and until they do prove that you’ve got a significant advantage once the ball is on the ground.
Thank-you. Don't give up your advantage because you're scared of something that shouldn't happen. If they're flogging us in the first maybe make a move but why panic and change our set up against the bloody weagles they're s**t as

McDonald will kick 7 against this brittle side and cement his spot until preliminary finals week. Only needs one more good game and he has a guaranteed GF spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back