Preview Preview/Changes - Round 4 v West Coast at Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that was a lolly. Luckily touching the emoji told me that it was actually DNA or that would have been embarrassing.
A different DNA emoji might just be too rude for BigFooty.

Gross Tmac. We finally threw s**t around, tried it out and went wild had some fun and less than a week later against a ******* s**t as oppo we are back blindly picking players for a structure that's served us s**t for 1.5 years.

Tmac feels like a wart on our list we can't get rid of. I have no clue when he last signed or how long his contract is but he should have retired after doing nothing for half a season and being carried to a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tmac feels like a wart on our list we can't get rid of. I have no clue when he last signed or how long his contract is but he should have retired after doing nothing for half a season and being carried to a flag.
And with Brown and Melk. Both completely cooked and still getting games.

Brown at least started the season well but I have a feeling his back will ruin him for the rest of the year. His body hasn't held up since he came to the club.

I’m telling myself the Melky thing has a purpose. Like they have identified elite talent in his toddler son and need to drag him past a hundred. Long game play

Brown at least started the season well but I have a feeling his back will ruin him for the rest of the year. His body hasn't held up since he came to the club.
Started the season lucky. 2 tackles for the season, no contested marks. 9.1 so far which is great to look at it, but won't be continued. Outside of his 2-3 goals he might kick he does absolutely nothing. Him and Melk are the exact same player now Browns just way taller and slightly more reliable In front of goal. Browns playing as a 200cm small forward who doesn't tackle.

Petty had 3 tackles against Sydney alone.

He played 100 games for Essendon too so there's no guarantee he'll choose us anyway in 15 years time.
This is true, but there’s a chance his time at Essendon is something he might like to put out of his mind. I don’t think he and others ended up having the time of their lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back