Remove this Banner Ad

Buffs vs Chooks, Buffs by 21 points
Suns vs Tigers, Suns by 77 points
Vikings vs Sharks, Vikings by 10 points
Eagles vs Pirates, Pirates by 58 points

Buffs home ground advantage.
Suns FF to have a field day.
If vikings play aswell as they did last week #sharkcull
Cherry will continue his great form up forward.

100% right , think AFLQ just need to make a decision and stick to it now rather then later

I see AFLQ have released potential competitions for next year -:

QAFL
QFA Div 1
QFA Div 2
QFA Div 3
QFA Div 4 (Friday Night Only)
QFA Div 5 (Friday Night Only)

All divisions promote/ relegation apart from QAFL and Friday Night just between their 2Divs promotion-relegation?

Only been put out for discussion. All comps 8-10 Teams.

I see AFLQ have released potential competitions for next year -:

QAFL
QFA Div 1
QFA Div 2
QFA Div 3
QFA Div 4 (Friday Night Only)
QFA Div 5 (Friday Night Only)

All divisions promote/ relegation apart from QAFL and Friday Night just between their 2Divs promotion-relegation?

Only been put out for discussion. All comps 8-10 Teams.

Any ideas on the teams in each division blocker ?

I've heard they are basing it on win/loss record over the past 3 seasons.

Not sure if that's accurate or not, but i know it means Kenmore are the last team in to QFA Div 1 and Robina are 'top ranked' Div 2.

So if someone bothered to work that out, it must have been floated as an idea

I tips for the week

Buffs v Roosters a draw
Suns by 30 against the Tigers
Vic Point by 23 against Wynnum
Park Ridge by 45 against the Eagles

Surely ash Quarell, armour, Gregory & Jacob Huisman running around in tigers 2s is a piss take spades , I went and watched the first half and huisy absolutely dominated (as he should). What's the story there?

Last edited:
Surely ash Quarell, armour, Gregory & Jacob Huisman running around in tigers 2s is a piss take spades , I went and watched the first half and huisy absolutely dominated (as he should). What's the story there?
Huss has been out injured for a few weeks. And I'm not sure about the others I've been out injured too.

I rest my case here against Redcliffe, seriously, then their seniors go get belted by 120+ pts, hmmm.
Let's hope they get your boys in the big dance Nick, would only be fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rest my case here against Redcliffe, seriously, then their seniors go get belted by 120+ pts, hmmm.
Let's hope they get your boys in the big dance Nick, would only be fair.

Dont take to much away from it . Suns had a complete different outfit against us some very noticeable outs for them and obviously some great ins for tigers . Stacking genuinely doesn't happen because no clubs senior coach would allow it and if they did then they should be moved along straight away.

In other news beenleigh to shape out the 5 and suns just keep on doing there thing.

Dont take to much away from it . Suns had a complete different outfit against us some very noticeable outs for them and obviously some great ins for tigers . Stacking genuinely doesn't happen because no clubs senior coach would allow it and if they did then they should be moved along straight away.

In other news beenleigh to shape out the 5 and suns just keep on doing there thing.
Tigers were very good in two's against the Suns, will be hard to beat at business end. I don't go along with the stacking theory, yes they have some quality skilful old blokes dominating reserve grade, watching both games yesterday I would tip the Tigers seniors to smash their ressies. Two totally different levels of standard. Redcliffe will be ok in time, they have some good young blokes and youth coming through.

Just want to say, the behaviour shown by the Ipwisch players and supporters in the reserve game yesterday was absolutely disgraceful. No more needs to be said really

Just want to say, the behaviour shown by the Ipwisch players and supporters in the reserve game yesterday was absolutely disgraceful. No more needs to be said really
Guess if some of your players going to open a Facebook page about rumours in the league your going to cop heaps on the field.

Guess if some of your players going to open a Facebook page about rumours in the league your going to cop heaps on the field.

What a *in stupid campaigner you are.

You had 2 *in cowards mount a 15 year old kid off the ball when no one was watching and literally began punching him the head. For no *in reason.

A 15 year old kid.

*in weak cowards!!

Last edited:
If Ipswich football club heirarchy have any backbone at all the 2 players responsible would be told to never come back. In 30 years of playing football it was the weakest most cowardly thing I've seen on a footy field and a lot of Ipswich people agreed.

Last edited:
What a ****in stupid campaigner you are.

You had 2 ****in cowards literally mount a 15 year old kid off the ball when no one was watching and literally began punching him the head. For no ****in reason.

A 15 year old kid.

****in weak cowards!!
Wow I have never seen you so upset.
Must have been a very disgraceful act.
I hope the situation was squared up and the players involved reported and get punished.
One must ask why do people like that play footy and what sort of coach and club let them.
Hope the kid is ok and hasn't put him of footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back