QUEENS BIRTHDAY UMPIRING WOW

Remove this Banner Ad

Darkyprotector

Premiership Player
Apr 10, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Cannot believe what I am being forced to watch, how can a team come back so quickly , today we have seen such inconsistencies arm chops , high, crippling the mark and that is only the last quarter.
Deliberates paid then not , momentum changing decisions
Collingwood controlled this game then the umpires changed adjudication a
As I watch another dodgy holding the ball in a attempt to GIVE the DEES the game, am I the only one seeing this,
Surely someone's on the take

The only one I had a problem with is the one paid against Sidebottom on the boundary line when he was tackled by 2 Demons. He handballed it, there's no way the umpire could see it, he just guessed.

It was at a very critical point. Dees might have ended up with goal as a result.

Couldn't fault them. Some courageous decisions at the end:thumbsu:. Hopefully a step in the right direction in an inconsistent season for the umps. I think they turned a corner today.

All credit to the dees

The only one I had a problem with is the one paid against Sidebottom on the boundary line when he was tackled by 2 Demons. He handballed it, there's no way the umpire could see it, he just guessed.

It was at a very critical point. Dees might have ended up with goal as a result.
Honestly would have preffered a throw in. Our kicks long down the line were turnovers all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ozzy Osbourne could have done a better job than the crap dished up today - if the AFL was a listed company they would be facing a class action - take a look at the last quarter - enough to hear the ghost of Jack Dyer say - if you don't mind umpire 8 times!!
Fantastic umpiring. Better team won.

Totally agree - the game is in crisis - the umpires shouldn't determine the outcome of games the players should.

The players did determine the outcome.

Darcy Moore dropped absolute sitters in front of goal all day and when the game was in the balance Adam Treloar absolutely burnt a wide open Levi Greenwood about 25m out directly front to screw it up himself.

Honestly would have preffered a throw in. Our kicks long down the line were turnovers all day.

There were 7 other 50/50 decisions in the last quarter that went the way of the Deamons, including the terrible decision against Levi Greenwood with 2.35 to play - shame AFL shame.

Ozzie Osbourne could have done a better job than the umpires today - if the AFL was a public company the directors would be facing a class action.
Couldn't fault them. Some courageous decisions at the end:thumbsu:. Hopefully a step in the right direction in an inconsistent season for the umps. I think they turned a corner today.

All credit to the dees

Check out the last quarter with 2.38 to go - Jayden Hunt shoves the ball into Levi Greenwood's groin and the umpire calls it holding the ball against Greenwood - pathetic decision #4 for the quarter against the Pies. Great game destroyed by seriously poor decisions. The commentators on Foxtel called it a "little unfair" because they are under contract not to criticise the umpires from the AFL - it's like living in the Soviet Union!

Ozzie Osbourne could have done a better job than the umpires today - if the AFL was a public company the directors would be facing a class action.

Check out the last quarter with 2.38 to go - Jayden Hunt shoves the ball into Levi Greenwood's groin and the umpire calls it holding the ball against Greenwood - pathetic decision #4 for the quarter against the Pies. Great game destroyed by seriously poor decisions. The commentators on Foxtel called it a "little unfair" because they are under contract not to criticise the umpires from the AFL - it's like living in the Soviet Union!
Dived on it and made no attempt. Textbook htb and has been for decades.

Dived on it and made no attempt. Textbook htb and has been for decades.

Ok was very dubious call, there were plenty of times that pies tackled Demons and no call, think that's the frustrating thing

Seemed very one sided today and the Dream Ons should consider themselves very fortunate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back