'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The ticketmaster Etihad stadium interactive maps might help you. Try 1 or 23, but my suggestion probably booked the ticket by phone and request the aisle seat. Being a very considerate person I believe they will happily accommodate your request.

Haha - I tried the website and they haven't got the interactive maps on the website and the ticket numbers I got offered were in the 60s and 70s so I couldn't judge it like I can with the MCG which are the more logical 1-24 etc. Bloody Etihad!

Haha - I tried the website and they haven't got the interactive maps on the website and the ticket numbers I got offered were in the 60s and 70s so I couldn't judge it like I can with the MCG which are the more logical 1-24 etc. Bloody Etihad!
Was there Saturday night in seat 22 and was 1 away from aisle. So 1, 20, 21, 40, etc. were aisle.
But it might depend on where the bay is.

Was there Saturday night in seat 22 and was 1 away from aisle. So 1, 20, 21, 40, etc. were aisle.
But it might depend on where the bay is.

Cheers - so obviously the seat numbers carry on and don't stop and restart like at the G. So 20 seats to a row - makes it much easier. Cheers!

Cheers - so obviously the seat numbers carry on and don't stop and restart like at the G. So 20 seats to a row - makes it much easier. Cheers!
The carry on is only to a certain point. Possibly restarts every 100. My bay was in a pocket so it might have been smaller than ones on the wing which might be up to 10 seats wider. Best bet would be to request the aisle as you've planned to.

Can someone tell me if there is still a feature on this site where you can pay a small fee to get rid of the ads?

Im sure it was around a few years ago.
Platinum membership gets rid of ads I believe. Being a contributor to player sponsorship used to get you a free membership that removed the ads. I've been getting the ads a lot this year, and they've been getting increasingly intrusive too. So I guess either the ad removal feature was removed from the gold membership, or sponsors used to get platinum but now just gold. Not sure.

Platinum membership gets rid of ads I believe. Being a contributor to player sponsorship used to get you a free membership that removed the ads. I've been getting the ads a lot this year, and they've been getting increasingly intrusive too. So I guess either the ad removal feature was removed from the gold membership, or sponsors used to get platinum but now just gold. Not sure.

Yeah that's right now I recall. Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone tell me if there is still a feature on this site where you can pay a small fee to get rid of the ads?

Use ublock origin.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades

Check that link

Also player sponsorship still can come with BF membership upgrades depending on how much you spend

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades

Check that link

Also player sponsorship still can come with BF membership upgrades depending on how much you spend
I think I did $60 this season. Which I think is equal to or more than what I've done in the past. Though I might have done $100 one year. Can't remember.

I don't mind having the ads as I appreciate that the Chief has to pay the server bills one way or another. It's just the obtrusive ones that pop up randomly and fill the screen or constantly jump the screen about (on mobile) that make them annoying.

Did anyone else notice the appearance of AFL on the Apple TV demonstration in the keynote last night?

In the TV app which will be available in Australian next week, they showed a tile for a live game.

AFL
Hawthorn at Adelaide

AFL.jpg

Use Adblock Pro as an app on google chrome
Use uBlock origin. It is better free, and the developer didn't sell out to websites to make money out of them paying him for his program not to work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back