'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know when / how you can by tickets to the Eagles game - Ticketmaster says "no Entitlement" when you enter a Hawks membership barcode?

If you are a WA member then you would of received an email at the start of the season for entry into the ballot

The only other way to buy a ticket is through the resale option or through Ticketmaster but I doubt there’s any available

Question????

Would like to know the name and correct spelling of the Hawks Fitness Advisor late 90's early 00's in the era of coaches Knights, Judge and Schwab. His initials are BB.
Thanks in advance :)

Question????

Would like to know the name and correct spelling of the Hawks Fitness Advisor late 90's early 00's in the era of coaches Knights, Judge and Schwab. His initials are BB.
Thanks in advance :)
I'm going to fail on the spelling for sure but Bodan Bodavich is the bloke you are thinking of.

Jack Higgins worked with him for a while year instead of yr 12 to give himself the best chance of being drafted. I think I read Bailey Williams (Doggies pick 5/6 last year) worked with him too in his yr 12, but not foregoing school.
Campbell Brown also had him work exclusively on his pace and tank prior to being drafted.

Jack Higgins worked with him for a while year instead of yr 12 to give himself the best chance of being drafted. I think I read Bailey Williams (Doggies pick 5/6 last year) worked with him too in his yr 12, but not foregoing school.
Val Stoimanov , strength and conditioning coach was highly influential to Jack at this time also. Let's say for someone that comes across a little scattered at times Jack left no stone unturned in his quest to get on an AFL list.

My comment on a thread, which was a piss take about twitter bullsh** got deleted. Reason given it was apparently rubbish... I could argue so it most of twitter, which was actually my sarcastic comment.

But to be honest I'm totally fine with that. No Issue with it being deleted. If that's the decision I move on.

What I don't understand is if my reply was deleted why can everybody quote it, and I therefore can see my statement and so can everybody else via the quoting of it?

If it was that rubbish and I'm not saying it wasn't, surely we remove it full stop. I personally don't want to read my rubbish again as I've done it too many times before, so would like for no one else to have to put up with it either.

Surely with current technology when you delete a reply it also deletes the quoted reply from everybody else's reply to it. Otherwise what's the point of deleting it? It's still there. We put a man on the moon in 1969, surely we can work out how to remove a quoted comment that has been deleted at the source 50 years later.

P.S. I checked my history my comment isn't there, the comment is definitely there by someone who quoted it. (Not having a go at the person who quoted just saying if it goes shouldn't it actually really go?)

Which is why I chose the Questions that don't warrant their own thread... thread, to ask the question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My comment on a thread, which was a piss take about twitter bullsh** got deleted. Reason given it was apparently rubbish... I could argue so it most of twitter, which was actually my sarcastic comment.

But to be honest I'm totally fine with that. No Issue with it being deleted. If that's the decision I move on.

What I don't understand is if my reply was deleted why can everybody quote it, and I therefore can see my statement and so can everybody else via the quoting of it?

If it was that rubbish and I'm not saying it wasn't, surely we remove it full stop. I personally don't want to read my rubbish again as I've done it too many times before, so would like for no one else to have to put up with it either.

Surely with current technology when you delete a reply it also deletes the quoted reply from everybody else's reply to it. Otherwise what's the point of deleting it? It's still there. We put a man on the moon in 1969, surely we can work out how to remove a quoted comment that has been deleted at the source 50 years later.

P.S. I checked my history my comment isn't there, the comment is definitely there by someone who quoted it. (Not having a go at the person who quoted just saying if it goes shouldn't it actually really go?)

Which is why I chose the Questions that don't warrant their own thread... thread, to ask the question.
Is there a question in there somewhere?

So England once again murdered 39 refugees over the past few days and none of them care they are just worried about Brexit.

They systematically killed every aboriginal in Tasmania under their King/Queen and thought it was normal...
and if they could have found Cyril or any of his family they would have systematically murdered his entire family.

I am over this country called England they can get... the proverbial.

If anyone can come up for a reason why they did it, I'd like to know, one thing I do know is we as Australia have apologized for their murder, the queen who's fore fathers murdered the innocents which we didn't do hasn't said a f'n word. She doesn't give a shizenhousen. She's probably still trying to work out who black ppl are expecially the new one Harry married.

I have no issue with aboriginal ppl, in fact I've live with them, played footy with them, watched them play footy, but I Struggle to understand why English ppl are allowed to systematically murder them and I have to apologize.

So England once again murdered 39 refugees over the past few days and none of them care they are just worried about Brexit.

They systematically killed every aboriginal in Tasmania under their King/Queen and thought it was normal...
and if they could have found Cyril or any of his family they would have systematically murdered his entire family.

I am over this country called England they can get... the proverbial.

If anyone can come up for a reason why they did it, I'd like to know, one thing I do know is we as Australia have apologized for their murder, the queen who's fore fathers murdered the innocents which we didn't do hasn't said a f'n word. She doesn't give a shizenhousen. She's probably still trying to work out who black ppl are expecially the new one Harry married.

I have no issue with aboriginal ppl, in fact I've live with them, played footy with them, watched them play footy, but I Struggle to understand why English ppl are allowed to systematically murder them and I have to apologize.
Australia murders refugees by imprisoning them on Manus island until they kill themselves.
The people in the container were not refugees but illegal immigrants.

I'm English and I live in England, and this is a ludicrous reading of what actually happened.

If you think ordinary people in England lack compassion and empathy over people dying in an effort to gain a better life, then you're completely out of touch with reality. Reducing an entire island of people to post a 'gotcha' on the internet about how we're all the same is ridiculous - and how would you even know what people in this country think? A few fools on the internet posting hot takes? Swallowing the media line, without any thought about its bias or origins?

It is absolutely true that our country as a whole was/is responsible for atrocities the world over, and those of us who are aware of this (and are more widely read than our standard education of 'rah rah rah, two world wars, aren't we great') are mostly appalled by the actions of our country in previous generations.

Nationalistic sentiment (and anti-nationalistic sentiment) is utterly pointless. Our origins are determined by luck and accident, nothing more, nothing less.

What has happened is absolutely horrific - and hostile barriers to movement are the cause of such terrible and tragic situations where people are taken advantage of by traffickers and routinely risk their lives. I am sure you are deeply aware of this given Australia's situation. Many countries are similar; it isn't just England (or rather, the UK).

Perhaps you just know some dickheads on the internet. It seems likely. There's a lot of them - from all countries.

Nationalistic sentiment (and anti-nationalistic sentiment) is utterly pointless. Our origins are determined by luck and accident, nothing more, nothing less.

What has happened is absolutely horrific - and hostile barriers to movement are the cause of such terrible and tragic situations where people are taken advantage of by traffickers and routinely risk their lives. I am sure you are deeply aware of this given Australia's situation. Many countries are similar; it isn't just England (or rather, the UK).

Perhaps you just know some dickheads on the internet. It seems likely. There's a lot of them - from all countries.
Reading his post, it seems like he is a card carrying member of this group...

Is there no... Welcome to Hawthorn Ollie Hanrahan’s ... thread? I could not find it

Yes, it's here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back