Preview R11: Changes vs Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Murphy kicks a single goal and it's all "See! What do you have to say for yourselves now?" like a small forward kicking a goal is some amazing feat.

Or maybe they were just excited it was the first score he registered all year.

Didn’t realise he hadn’t troubled the scorers at all in his first 3 games. Deplorable.

Murphy wasn't very s**t in the second half he just fell out of the game as it got tougher and had no influence
Don't remember you having these same criticisms of Cook when he had one disposal in the final 90 minutes of the Showdown, after only 3 and a goal before that (he has been ok since then btw before you jump up and down)

Dawson was s**t in the first half and couldn’t hit the side of a barn door going I50, have you got a point? Is his overall game bad because of that? No, it ain’t. I am literally the furthest from a Murphy fan, but he had the 2nd most score involvements on the ground, it’s ok to say he had a good game, the world won’t end!

But we need to consider more than just a game or half a game. Murphy is a known dud, as is McHenry. Even though every now and again they go okay, we need to consider their overall involvement.

Don't remember you having these same criticisms of Cook when he had one disposal in the final 90 minutes of the Showdown, after only 3 and a goal before that (he has been ok since then btw before you jump up and down)
Sure that's fair but we won that game comfortably, Cook isn't in the leadership group and has played about 1/6th as many games as Murphy. So he's rightfully not held to the same standard

Didn’t realise he hadn’t troubled the scorers at all in his first 3 games. Deplorable.
He eliminated me from the goal kicking competition twice in the first three rounds

One had played 17 games the other 100 games.

Can we compare apples with apples.

Murphy’s first goal in four games this year. Outstanding.

Cook has kicked 500% more goals this year (and yes he needs to do more).

One had played 17 games the other 100 games.

Can we compare apples with apples.

Murphy’s first goal in four games this year. Outstanding.

Cook has kicked 500% more goals this year (and yes he needs to do more).
Cook has class.
Murphy lacks class.
Cook needs to get more of the ball, but I feel very confident when he has the ball.
Same can't be said for Murphy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will we be the only team to not have a single indigenous player in the side during indigenous round? Might make the pre-game ceremony and gift exchange a bit awkward
I don't think North do either. Neither do the Swans unless they bring in Hamling.

Will we be the only team to not have a single indigenous player in the side during indigenous round? Might make the pre-game ceremony and gift exchange a bit awkward
Not much we can do when both are injured.

Rather sad given both important players to our side.

I watch many sessions and he has attended most if not all of these.

I have not been to every session however so I cannot definitely say he has not missed any
I'm more concerned he is a liability around the ground.... which won't change regardless of his training regime.

It's time for a change in our ruck set-ups.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back