Preview R12: Changes v Geelong (Dawes, Spencer, Bail & M Jones IN, Hogan and some others OUT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time ever we will have Dawes as 2nd ruck and still have a better ruck division on the day (Blicavs is much better when he doesn't have to ruck).

I'm going down to that shithole this weekend lads, wish me luck. Managed to convince myself that on the 5% chance we win it'd be awesome to see it live, unfortunately the more likely scenario is sitting with my geelong friend watching us set new records (Of the bad kind).

First time ever we will have Dawes as 2nd ruck and still have a better ruck division on the day (Blicavs is much better when he doesn't have to ruck).

I'm going down to that shithole this weekend lads, wish me luck. Managed to convince myself that on the 5% chance we win it'd be awesome to see it live, unfortunately the more likely scenario is sitting with my geelong friend watching us set new records (Of the bad kind).

schmuttt pls

My Mrs and her family are all mad Geelong. we met in 1999. So the first 12 months or so I had bragging rights. Since then I've had to put up with watching them gloat about smashing us every season, and winning multiple flags! I'm over it. Our time will come I keep getting told. I don't think it will be this year. But how I long for that day where I can proudly where my Dees jumper to the dinner table at the in laws with a dirty f**king grin on my face.

We have Hogan and they have Blease. That's the only thing I have over my in laws atm. I'd love nothing more than a massive upset win this weekend.

My Mrs and her family are all mad Geelong. we met in 1999. So the first 12 months or so I had bragging rights. Since then I've had to put up with watching them gloat about smashing us every season, and winning multiple flags! I'm over it.

I know a good divorce lawyer. *

* I don't know a good divorce lawyer

Just thank our lucky stars Kent Kingsley didn't come out of retirement for this game our else things could get uglier

As long as terlich and spencer don't play i wont be so unhappy with the ins, least be honest with our injuries its all we have left :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know a good divorce lawyer. *

* I don't know a good divorce lawyer
Might need one after this weekend!

Tbh, they go easy on me these days. I think it has gotten to the point where they would actually be happy to lose to us as they feel sorry for me. It's the first thing anyone says to me when they find out I'm a dees supporter 'sorry mate'. There's no club that has been more unlucky and more pathetic throughout my 41 years of life. Well, there was Fitzroy I guess, but at least the supporters who went along with the merger saw a huge amount of success! Most People just pity me and the Dees. I'm duch a positive person but when it comes to this club, I can't help but be negative now all the time!!

Remember when Brent Grgic went to Geelong and played only one good game for them against Melbourne. What are the odds of Sam Blease doing the same and kicking 5.
I for one actually hope Blease does kick 5. I was a vocal opponent of the way Roos treated him the whole way along. What we wouldn't give for some pace on the outside now. Oh nah, actually, Rohan Bail is better. Actually nah Matt Jones is better for his..um..defensive running. Would MUCH rather Blease as an in than either of those two. Would surely be hard to disagree with that..

I for one actually hope Blease does kick 5. I was a vocal opponent of the way Roos treated him the whole way along. What we wouldn't give for some pace on the outside now. Oh nah, actually, Rohan Bail is better. Actually nah Matt Jones is better for his..um..defensive running. Would MUCH rather Blease as an in than either of those two. Would surely be hard to disagree with that..

I disagree

Rohan bail is a better player than Sam blease, Sam blease is a horrible footballer who's only afl trait is his leg speed, he isn't afl quality in anything else at all

I'm starting to predict we will go with 2 rucks who can't catch a cold in the forward line. Yikes.

Good to see old mate Jared Rivers, please have this present of playing on Jake Spencer at full back all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back