Preview R12: Changes v Geelong (Dawes, Spencer, Bail & M Jones IN, Hogan and some others OUT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogan out.
Screen%20Shot%202014-02-16%20at%2010.24.13%20PM.png

McKenize into the 25.
gomerpyle-o.gif

Walks into club to meet players: 'Whats your name scumbag?'

Mark Neeld was inspired by Drill Sargent Hartman. Unfortunately he came to the same fate when our very own 'Gomer Pyle' Tom Gillies shot him in the change rooms after the Queens Birthday massacre before blowing his own brains out on the shitter.

David Rodan was snowball. #racist

Last edited:
I'd rather we forfeit than go through the pain of playing this weekend. Hogan's about the only thing worth going to watch us play atm. With him out, there is no reason to watch or even bother showing up. Two byes in a row will be good for Geelong and us.

Walks into club to meet players: 'Whats your name scumbag?'

Mark Neeld was inspired by Drill Sargent Hartman. Unfortunately he came to the same fate when over very own 'Gomer Pyle' Tom Gillies shot him in the change rooms after the Queens Birthday massacre before blowing his own brains out on the shitter.

David Rodan was snowball. #racist

Sort of would make Magner 'Animal Mother', but Magner didn't make it that far into the movie...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst ins I think I've ever seen. I'm on board the Watts for 3 good games in a row dream.

And the record for worst ins has been broken in less than 24 hours, surely a record in its own right. Come on down Jordie Mckenziiieeeee!!!

In: Dawes, Spencer (I assume Gawn replaces Hogan at FF, although Spencil is named there), M.Jones, Bail
Out: Grimes (inj), Pedersen (inj), Hogan (inj), Michie (omit)
Emerg: Michie, Terlich, McKenzie

Geelong defenders will be in need of a lot of emotional support between now and Sunday's game. I mean, Spencer and Dawes to try and contain. Good luck.

WTF is going to kick a goal for us? We need Jeffy to bob up with 11 or 12.
Hopefully our junkyard dog style will limit the damage but its pretty hard to see us being able to kick a winning score. Unfortunately this game might have to go in the development opportunity category... Give ANB and Stretch a full game rather than be the sub, give Toump a solid crack in the midfield. Let the Muss pull Blicavs head off.

Clever work, Roosey. Writing was on the wall that we were in for an epic pantsing, so Roosey sits The Hulk out with "hamstring tightness" to protect his confidence, hunger for the game, etc. Let McKenzie be mentally scarred instead. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back