Preview Changes/preview v. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the outrage, but Tomo is a horrible matchup this week for Hawkins (think what Harry McKay did to him) and Cameron. Petty not exactly a great matchup for Cameron either but better than Tomo is.

Why does he have to play on Hawkins or Cameron? May can take Hawkins, Hibberd on Cameron, Tommo could take whomever out of Stanley, Blicavs, or one of the many medium talls Geelong has down there.

I don't think an already not very agile Petty is a good matchup for Cameron at the best of times, let alone after 6 weeks out with a foot injury and playing forward most of the season.

Why does he have to play on Hawkins or Cameron? May can take Hawkins, Hibberd on Cameron, Tommo could take whomever out of Stanley, Blicavs, or one of the many medium talls Geelong has down there.

I don't think an already not very agile Petty is a good matchup for Cameron at the best of times, let alone after 6 weeks out with a foot injury and playing forward most of the season.

im just trying to get inside the mind of Goody.

As funny as the Oliver suspension rumour is, if he was suspended they wouldn’t be teasing him playing each week.
That's exactly what they want you to think 🧐🧐🧐🔍🔍🔍

That's exactly what they want you to think 🧐🔍🐑🧠
Spin Chess GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back